𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

It's 2 am and I apologize
for any major mistakes,
because I have been laughing
for about 45 minutes.
I have this really stupid headcanon
for Levi Ackerman that I can't
get out of my head and I need help
..

anyways, thank you all for waiting this
long. this has been a very long ride
but I am happy that I got to go along
with it with all of you.

don't forget to comment and vote!

happy reading!

"Are you going to be apart of the band?" Tomomi asked. The day had ended and everyone was returning back to their dorms. But for those who were doing the work study, there were extra classes after school. Meaning Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, Oijiro and Kirishima had to meet Aizawa back in class for a few hours.

After the announcement of the School Festival, Class 1-A decided that they would do a music performance. Which was a way better idea than the Maid Cafe Denki thought of. Tomomi did not want to wear a french maid outfit.

Bakugou and her decided to hang out a little before meeting with the others to plan what song they were going to do. So the couple hung back behind their classmates and walked together.

Tomomi's arm was circled around his left arm while he walked with his hands in his pockets.

"I would rather drink nails with salt and lemon." He grumbled in his usually hostile tone of voice. Which made Tomomi deadpan and sweatdrop.

"You could at least pretend to-"

"Hero Course Class 1-A is doing a concert. For us"

Some students from general studies courses interrupted them. The couple looked over to see two of them talking about them. Remaining quiet, they wanted to know what they had to say.

"For us? What's that supposed to mean? Aren't they thinking too much of themselves?" the other student asked snidely.

Tomomi frowned a little while Bakugou remained quiet. "Seriously." The first one continued. "Even though they were attacked by villains, they went to the training camps nonchalantly and they were attacked again. They even had people injured and two of them were kidnapped."

Tomomi's frown deepened as she listened. Like they needed reminding of that traumatic event. Seriously, what was with other students blaming them for what villains choose to do? It wasn't fair.

"Thanks to that, we even had to go through a lot." He said. "Even though it's all their fault. They've got some nerves."

Tomomi sighed disappointingly. She's learned from Miruko that there will always be people who love to blame others for villains and the best thing she could do is ignore it.

But as she suggested that they leave, she looked at Bakugou and noticed the look in his volcanic eyes. Bakugou looked as if their words were really stabbing at him. And this wasn't the first time she'd noticed this look.

When they heard some students talk about All-Might's retirement, Bakugou's eyes looked defeated and hurt. And that made her upset. They were hurting someone she cared about. That, alone, could only be ignored for so long.

Looking at how bothered her boyfriend is, she decided that enough was finally enough. Bakugou has stood up for her before and a relationship was all about two. If he swore to protect her, she was going to do the same thing.

With a huff, she let go of his arm, straightened her school bag, and marched herself all the way over to them.

Bakugou blinked once he noticed that his girlfriend let go of his arm. He frowned in confusion as he watched her march over to those students.