The Nightmares

"No, no, NO!" I yelled.
After I yelled in my sleep my mom came in my room with suspicion and worriedly.
"What's wrong sweetie?" She exclaimed.
"Mom it's the same place with the same person and the same action and wording!" Victoria replied.
"Honey it's the same thing every night, I think we need to take you to a therapist." She explained.
"No, No No No!" Victoria insisted.
After Victoria and her mom Amanda had a very intense conversation about screams and talking in her sleep her mom gave her a chance to try to not scream and talk while she was asleep. The next morning when Victoria was getting ready for school which was the Croctick Elementery School that she went she started to think about what was causing her to have nightmares about a serial killer who told her "Everything that is a secret will come out sooner than later."
"What could that mean?" I thought to myself.
Beep, beep, beep. Victoria had to go to school and could not eat breakfast because she already was late for school so she went to go get her mom to ask her for a ride to school because she had already missed the bus to go to school. Later that day when she was in 6th grade math while her teacher Mrs. Tebatana was teaching how to simplify fractions she was already starting to see secrets that had been hidden from her coming out! "Victoria can you simplify four over eight?" said Mrs.Tebatana.
"Ummmmm can I be excused?" asked Victoria.
Mrs.Tebatana replied, "After you answer the question!"
"Ummmm I guess one over two?" Victoria questioned.
"Correct Victoria you may go." said Mrs.Tebatana.
When Mrs.Tebatana excused her Victoria got up and headed for the door but once her right foot went out Mrs.Tebatana said, "Never ever get lost in your mind again when I am teaching do you understand?"
Victoria replied, "I promise, I got it, it will never ever happen again in your class I will try to pay attention and never go into Victoria land or space whatever you want to call it."
Victoria then finally after talking to Mrs.Tebatana went out of the door and headed for the bathroom while she was heading to the bathroom she started to think of that guy who had told her that all the lies ever told would come out. When she had reached the bathroom she used the restroom washed her hands and then after washing her hands she squirted some water from the fosit onto her warm face cooling it while doing that she thought and thought and thought about the same dream over and over again. Ding, ding time to go home!