CH.11 Streaming With The Shroom Trio!!

word count:1216

y/e/c-your eye color

//sapnap's pov//

we all agreed to get McDonald's because we had no other idea. y/n skipped out the door and was waiting for us by the car. she was waiting by the car door and Karl unlocked the car. she got into the backseat. and i offered her the front seat. "you can sit up front if you want, i don't mind." i told her. she looked at me and smiled. " no i can't ruin karlnap, are you crazy?!" she said and did her little giggle. me and Karl both laughed as he started driving. we got to McDonald's and Karl got the McChicken and some fries,i got the same thing and then it was y/n's turn to order. "uh hi.,i would like the... happy meal please and thank you." she said and sat back down like normal. "the happy meal ma'am? you sound like your 17." the guy on the loud speaker said. "I'M 20!" y/n said sounding very offended. 

we payed for our meals and went to the window. the guy saw y/n and gave her an apologetic look. "i'm sorry, i'm Conner maybe we should go out sometime?" he said handing us our stuff. "no thank you." y/n said with a sorry smile. we left and i was a bit mad at the guy for asking y/n out,she said no but still. we got home and sat in Karl's living room. y/n looked a bit upset. "you ok y/n?" i asked. "yeah, i just feel kinda bad for that one guy. he seemed upset when i said no." she then looked at her feet, something she did when she got nervous or was just said and tried to hide it. "its ok y/n, its just a boy that thinks your cute and wanted to date you. plus he worked at McDonald's." Karl said with a straight face. we all busted out laughing. we all ate and threw our trash away.

 "i was thinking while were here we should do a cooking stream." sapnap and Karl looked at each other and then me. they both smiled and yelled. "HELL YEAH!" in sync. it was around 1:00 am so we all decided to go to sleep for our streams tomorrow. Karl went to his room and me and nick entered ours. i went to the guest bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. i changed into sweats and a sports bra. i went to the room and the lights were off. i saw that sapnap made a little pallet to sleep on, on the floor. 

i sat next to him and he sat up. "what are you doing?" he asked me. "get up and lay with me in the bed dummy." i said and stood up. i lied on the bed leaving room for nick. he got in bed next to me and our backs were touching. i turned towards him and he did the same thing. "i can't sleep, i'm too cold." i told him. "lets share body heat." he said smirking at me. i did as he said and cuddled up right next to him,but instead of how we normally cuddle (facing each other) i turned around and we were now spooning. 

he moved me closer to his body and there was no gap at all. we slept like that the whole night. i woke up too him just looking at me and playing with my hair. it was sweet and i he looked into my eyes as if i was the first person for him to ever see.

//sapnap's pov//

she was beautiful how was i supposed to not look at her. her smile,her beautiful y/e/c eyes and perfect shaped lips. "good morning love." i told her, i could tell she was flustered because she turned red quick and looked the opposite direction. she looked back at me and kissed my cheek.she got up from the bed and grabbed some cloths and went to the bathroom. she turned on the shower. after a little bit she turned off the water and called my name. "NICK!". i rushed to the door. "yeah?" i asked. "can you get me a towel, i forgot to get one." i went to Karl's room and the door was open and he was awake. he told me where to get a towel and i got it and went back to the room. i knocked on the door.

 "come in." i heard her say. i walked with my eyes closed and handed her the towel. she giggled at me covering my eyes with my hand and then walking into the door trying to get out. i finally got out and a few minutes later y/n walked out of the bathroom and into the room she looked at me and smiled from ear to ear. she was wearing some jean overalls and a sweater with mushrooms under that. she had mushroom socks on as well. ( if this is not your style you can change it) she was wearing a pearl necklace and some cute rings including the one i got her. "you look good." i told her and gave her a hug. 

i put on some cloths and we walked into Karl's room where the "starting soon" screen was up. "finally." Karl said with a little giggle. he unmuted and told chat what was happening. "hi chat how are you all, today as you know sapnap and y/n are here!" he said turning on face cam and standing up with us. he put his arms around me and y/n and there was a pretty big height difference between her and Karl and chat noticed too. "I'M NOT SHORT!" y/n said to chat crossing her arms. "chat be nice, but um today we will be playing Gang Beasts with Foolish, Tina, and Quackity.  chat started freaking out.

CHAT

user1: YOOO ITS Y/N

user2: WHAT?!

user3:  SHROOM TRIO?!

user4:SHROOM TRIO YEAH!!

user5: ew why are they with y/n shes a pick me.

user6: SHROOM TRIO!!!

i saw y/n read chat and the frown. i saw what she had read and looked at her, she looked at me back. i mouthed "its ok" to her and smiled. she smiled back at me. "YO THERE CALLING US SHROOM TRIO!" Karl said jumping up and down in excitement. "i like that trio name, how about you sap?" y/n said looking at me and tilting her head. "i love it." i told her tilting my head back at her. we shared a laugh and yet again chat went crazy. saying things like "sapnap and y/n, i ship." and things like " YOOO THIS IS MY FAVORITE TRIO NAME." and stuff like that. we got into the discord and got our controllers and seating place set up. Karl was by the mouse so that he can control the stuff i was in the middle and y/n was next to me. "HIII Y/N!" i heard Tina and Quackity say in sync. "back off Quackity shes mine." Tina said. we all laughed at that. "i was just saying hi to y/n." Quackity said. "hi Tina my love, and hello Quackity it's nice to meet you." y/n said "hi y/n,sapnap,and Karl." i heard foolish say "hello everyone, now lets get to the game so i can beat your asses." i said sitting up in my chair.