(Javon) First sight 1

"Where are you?" Hazel yelled at me through the phone. "Hold on, the subway train is late again." I said sounding irritated. I was about 15 minutes late, me and my best friend were supposed to meet at 12pm but the train was running late as always.

( Outfit )

( Outfit )

"Finally," I muttered under my breathe as the wheel's squeaking started to get louder, which meant it was getting closer too.

I walked inside the subway train and sat in between a boy about my age with a buzz hair cut and a  split in his left eyebrow, he was pretty cute. And an elder lady with a bag of groceries and a cane, she sure was happy. She looked at me in disgust, I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and went on my phone.

I was on the train for about three minutes, and Hazel texted me.

H : where are you???
Y/N: I'm on the train
Y/N : I will be there in about 2 mins
Y/N : THERE IS A CUTE BOY NEXT TO ME!!
H : OMG!!
H : ASK FOR HIS NUMBER BITCH 😉
Y/N : no way
H : whatever 🙄
H : I will be in our cafe
Y/N : alright byeee 🤍
H : be careful xx

I turned my phone off and looked to my right, he was already looking at me. I turned away, blushing.
I was about to stand up and walk to the doors since it was my stop, but my clumsy ass could never. The train stopped which caused me to fall onto his laps. His grip on my arm was pretty strong. "I'm so sorry" I said quickly and walked away before he said anything. "Your good" he said when I was already walking out of the train.

I walked away in embarrassment, why did this had to happen to me??? I cringed at myself as I walked towards the cafe. I walked into the cafe awkwardly and sat with Hazel. "You okay?" Hazel asked. "No! The most embarrassing thing happened." I whined
"What" she asked in curiosity.

"Basically I was about to stand and get off the train but me being me had to fall onto the cute boy's lap! I said sorry and walked away." "Wait really?" She said in excitement. "YES, and it's not something to be excited about. It was so embarrassing. Ahhh"
"it's fine, he definitely liked it. Look at you! You're so hot. I mean I would." Hazel said smirking. "Oh shut up. I'm going to order, did you already ordered"
"Nope, I was waiting for you." She said in an annoying tone. "I'm sorry the train was taking forever." I said getting up to order.

"Welcome to (your favorite cafe name) what can I get you?" The worker said with a smile. "Just a iced matcha latte and..." "and I will have a hot latte" Hazel said cutting me off. "That would be $9." We paid and got our drinks.
H - "Where do you want to go?"
Y/N - "Umm we could just sit here"
We went to sit outside instead since it was June.

We were there was a good 40 minutes. Having our daily talk about life and we should spend our summer. "OMG Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU TURN YOUR HEAD AROUND I WILL KILL YOU." Hazel whispered yelled to me. Of course I turned without hesitation. Me and the same boy from the subway train were both looking straight at each other. Why does this happen to me???? I turned my head to Hazel and it did look like she was about to kill me.
Y/N -  "Okay before you do that, Umm this is bad." H - "What" she sounded confused.
Y/N - "That's the same boy I fell on" I said uncomfortably.

H - "No way, your joking." She said smiling
H - "you have to go ask for his number!!"
Y/N - "nope I'm not going to do that." I tried to sound unbothered and brave even though I was still embarrassed
H - "he is walking here!"
Y/N - "WHAT!?" I said nervously
H - "Hmh" she said nodding her head

He walked towards us and smiled while putting a piece of paper on the table. He winked while walking away. I opened the paper and it said : "Hey your cute. Here's my number call me. (*** *** *****)
"What does it say?!?" Hazel asked impatiently.
"He gave me his number" I couldn't stop smiling, I was definitely so red from all that blushing.

H- "You need to text him"
Y/N - "fine I will"

H- "You need to text him" Y/N - "fine I will"

____________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you like this story, there's definitely going to be a part 2.
Let me know if you enjoy reading these kind of stories. Please vote so I know you like this ❤️
Have a good day and stay safe 🧚🏻‍♀️💋