(Javon) chapstick...🙈

I woke up to my alarm buzzing and burning my eyes with the neon green digits that said 5:30 am. Aughhh, I groaned it took me a couple more minutes before I got out of bed. I layed in bed for another 5 minutes trying to process that I have school today. New school new start I thought to myself as I got out of bed. Me, my brother, and my dad moved to Atlanta Georgia for his job and his new girlfriend. I despise that woman, she is the rudest, most ignorant, and the most self absorbed woman I could have possibly met! Out of all the beautiful, kind, respectful women my dad chose this witch.

Whatever, she isn't going to ruined my morning. I went into my bathroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. After my warm shower I wrapped the towel around my body and went into my room to pick out an outfit. I had to look nice to make a good impression, I scanned through my closet and found this cute floral sage green dress with tights and a black top. I checked the time 5:53 am, alright I definitely have enough time. I decided to risk it and go over to my desk to grab my black nail polish, I quickly painted my nails and let them dry.

After about 5 minutes they dried and I returned to my appearance, I grabbed my make up bag and sat on the floor with a mirror in my hand. I did my usual simple make up with some eyeliner on the end of my eyes and some mascara, to top it off I added some highlighter on my nose and in the corner of my eyes I as well added some blush unto my cheeks. I got dressed and started to style my hair. I went on Pinterest for some inspiration and found a super cute idea, Pinterest is such a life saver!

 I went on Pinterest for some inspiration and found a super cute idea, Pinterest is such a life saver!

(Outfit)

(Hairstyle)

(Hairstyle)

I finished with my hair and it turned out super cute, I was very happy and proud with the results. The time was 6:01am. Okay we are good, I still have enough time since school starts at 7:30 am. I walked over to my brother's room, it was right next to mine. "Ezra" I said knocking on his door and walking in. He started to groan, I guess both of us are having a hard time waking up. I pushed him slightly, "Go away Y/N, let me sleep I still have time" he told me annoyed. "But Ezra don't you want to look good for your first day??" I asked him with a smirk, I knew he liked impressing girls. "I heard there were a lot of cuties at the new school" I told him as I wink and walked away to his desk grabbing my pencil he narrowed from yesterday.

"Just give me five more minutes" he said turning away to the other side of the bed. "Whatever" I said simply and walked back to my room. I quickly checked my bag and I definitely had everything I need. I walked over to my night stand and took my calendar, shoot Ezra's birthday is tomorrow. Dang it how could I forget, he's turning 16 and I was turning 15 the week later. The time was 6:14 am, I grabbed my black converse shoes and put them on while trying to walk down the stairs. "Morning" I called to my dad, he was already sitting in his chair sipping his coffee. "Morning sweetheart" he said getting up and giving me a kiss on my head. Thank god this witch isn't here today, I thought to myself.

I made some pancakes and ate them, while Ezra was taking a shower. After finishing my breakfast I went back to my room and checked my phone. I got a couple notifications from Instagram, my best friend (Vivian) and my boyfriend (chase).

Instagram
@vivian.101 liked your post
@vivian.101 commented : bae 😻😻
@chase.the.one 💘
@bailey.Smith commented : prettiest ♾💋
@dally_winston liked your post
And more....

Messages
Chase 🫶🏼❤️
C - good morning beautiful
Y/N - morning 💕
C - how did you sleep?
Y/N - pretty good bad you?
C - rough night, the hangover is terrible
Y/N - oh I'm so sorry, hope you feel better
C- thanks, have a good day at school
Y/N - thank you, get some rest 💗
Read 6:31 am

Vivian 🧁💋
V - morning boo, how's everything?
Y/N - morning v, everything is great just got ready for school. What about you?
V - I'm going to bed now
Y/N - ah I hate the time difference, we live in different sides of the world
V - auh same 😒
V - alright, I had a pretty long day I will head out to bed now. How you have a good first day of school💕
Y/N - thank you, have a good sleep 😽
V - will do 🫡
Read 6:38am

I got my stuff ready and started to walk downstairs.

____________________________________
Hey guys I finally updated, I had a lot of trouble with Wattpad but here we are. I know this is short and you might be confused who is chase?! But he is your boyfriend for now, don't worry it won't last for long! LMAO SOMETHING JUICY IS COMING! 💕🫶🏼