"I just want my life back."

Start from the beginning

"He's tied up onto the ceiling vent," Marcus grunted as he wiped his hands clean on his jeans. "Give him an hour or so and he should wake up, I didn't hit him hard enough to be out anymore than that."

"Alright, go help Bruce take care of the other one. I got this under control." Left alone, Justin walked into the other room, ready to get down to business.

He had been waiting for this very moment ever since the Snipers stepped foot into Stratford. Revenge was what he was best at, and this time he wasn't stopping. He gave them chances after chances wanting to be the better person for Kelsey, but with her out of the picture, there was nothing holding him back from killing each and every one of them.

Filling a bucket up with cold water, he made sure to wait until he heard a sound before throwing it on top of Cole's head. "Wakey, wakey!" he called out, his voice booming as he chuckled to himself, "come on, now I know you're awake."

Groaning, Cole shook his head, breathing heavily as he blinked past the droplet's on his lashes, trying to make sense of what was going on around him. "What's going on?"

Clapping his hands, Justin rubbed them together, "this is a segment I'd like to call, killing two birds with one stone and you won't believe who's starring in it! That's right, me, Justin Bieber with his special guests, Cole Santangelo and Peter Constentino!" Faking a round of applause while hissing as if he was a crowd surrounding them into his hands, he smirked, dropping them to his side.

"It starts off with a little something like this," turning, he quickly grabbed a knife from his tray of utensils before slashing him across his face. "And this," striking his leg next, he watched as Cole hollered in pain.

Dropping any sort of amusement from his face, he made his way around to the cart he had wheeled inside earlier that day before grabbing onto the edges and looking up at him, "that was just a taste of what I'm going to do to you. You see, I figured, you tortured me enough, I'm gonna do the same thing to you - only this time, you're gonna die and I'm going to love every single second of it."

"You're weak as fuck," he spit to the side of him, nothing but envy in his eyes at the man who seemed to stand tall even after he nearly took everything away from him.

"You see, that's where you're wrong." He picked up a wrench, taking notice to how thick it was while peering up at Cole. "I know you weren't taught to be this naive and stupid. I got my reputation when I was a kid because I didn't give a shit, and over the years that might have changed, but thanks to Lyndon, I've learned that, that doesn't help at all. He might've thought he was doing himself a favor, but really, all he did was make sure I don't fuck it up again."

Taking the wrench, Justin walked back over to him before swinging it and hitting him in the back of the knee.

Screaming out as a crack echoed in their ears, Cole pulled against his restraints as a satisfied grin matched the satisfaction Justin felt inside.

Hitting him again in the same spot with his knife instead, Justin made sure to pull it up; ripping his skin open all the way to his thigh before pulling it out and doing the same to his other knee. "This is for Kelsey," he whispered menacingly into his ear, "and you best believe I'm going to get you back for fucking with my mom too."