"You deserve the world even if I'm not in it."

Start from the beginning

Slamming my head down against the ground, he repeated the solid move before standing. Whistling, he looked down at me, a sinful glint in his eye as he ruffles a chuckle, his lips moving to say something, but I'm drifting away, and as I do, I see another two.

Justin's Point of View:

"How is she?"

Brushing her hair away, I gazed solemnly down at Kelsey as her mother came strolling into the room. Licking my lips, I turned to face her, "still nothing."

Smiling sadly, she squeezed my shoulder once she made it next to me. "She will soon," nodding as if she knew she was right, she kissed my temple. "I'm going to head back to work, do you need anything before I go?"

Shaking my head, I turned my attention back to Kelsey, "nah, I'm good. Thanks."

Leaning over me to peck Kelsey on the forehead, she patted my back before leaving the room and disappearing around the corner.

"You need to wake up for me baby," I murmured quietly once he coast was clear. "It's not the same without you."

Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath in through my nose before exhaling, my eyes burning from all the tears they had produced the last couple of days.

It had been a week now since Kelsey was admitted and with each passing second, I could feel myself growing more and more impatient. The fear of her never waking up and not being able to see her eyes or hear her beautiful laugh crept in every once in a while, pulling and tugging on my heart strings until I couldn't bear the thought any longer.

I refused to let believe this was it for her.

She had so much to overcome, so much to see... I had so much to show her. She had only seen the world I lived, but she never saw the other side of it.

On her second day, she stopped breathing and they had to input a tube through her head to help the flow of oxygen.

On the fifth day, she moved a finger, but the doctors said it was normal. In some cases, those who were in her situation would have the power to move at times but it didn't mean she was awake.

Kissing her knuckles once I brought her hand to my lips, I let the heat of my contact give her the warmth she needed.

The doctors refused letting me sleep in the same bed with her so I did the best I could to let her know I was here.

Thumbing past her hairline, I inwardly winced at the bruises scattering her face before I brushed my knuckles against the finger marks left on her neck.

I punched a hole in the wall when I saw it.

She was the love of my life, the light in the darkness that surrounded me every day. She was the only person who held my entire being in the palms of her hands and had the power to break me with just one snap.