Chapter 2- Rick Kensworth

I am Rick Kensworth a magi.

I'm level 7 out of 10 in magic.

I can cast a couple hundred different spells.

But know I need to focus on school

" Mr . Kensworth please show us one of the new spells you have learned." asked Mr. Sparta

" I'm going to use one of the best spells I learned" I thought " DISPARTHA" I murmured.

To the class it still looked like I was standing there, but I was actually behind them.

The spell I just casted was a temporary decoy plus a short range teleporting spell.

"Poff"
When the clone disappeared every one looked around.

They saw me standing in the back.

After they found me I explained what the spell did.

" Good spell Mr.Kensworth this spell is useful in different ways." " You get an A-" Mr. Sparta announced.

"Okay class see you tomorrow" Mr. Sparta stated.

As my friend Tom and I walked out I heard someone with a deep voice whispered " exslay" and the chemistry room beside us went of in a explosion and the whole place went up in smoke.

I was on the ground coughing, while my ears were ringing. I suddenly passed out but, I felt Tom drag me outside to the emergency ambulance horse drawn carriage.

As I woke up I up I heard talking.

"ahhh" I screamed because I thought some thing tampering with me!.

As my vision came back I noticed it was a veptilian.

It was my first time seeing one in person.

" You will be okay Rick the magi; my name is resputa I am your nurse" Resputa announced.

"How doess she know my name" I thought?

All of a sudden I passed out.