𝐋𝐗𝐗. 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

Start from the beginning

   "Such a nuisance, the both of you." Chisaki interrupted them, recovering a bit. He quickly activated his quirk, sending a massive wave of spikes at the two.

   Midoriya quickly grabbed Tomomi, allowing her to hop on his back and use her quirk to destroy the spikes as he zoomed through. Her hair flew back as Midoriya zoomed through as she destroyed the cement spikes with her cold fire.

    My whole body is screaming! Midoriya thought in pain. He felt the coldness that Tomomi was providing him on his back. It was seeping through his skin and on to his crackling bones. It was as if his body was breaking but Tomomi's ice was trying to keep them from breaking all together.

   But I can move! My whole body is cracking but Tomo-neechan's cool air is holding them together long enough for me to keep fighting!     ONE FOR ALL 20%!!

   With Tomomi still on his back, his legs was suddenly surrounded by green lightening as she quickly held on to him tighter. He crashed through the spikes Chisaki kept sending their way, but this time, he was going faster than he normally did.

    He jumped onto the ground space near Chisaki, making the earth beneath him create a big crash, causing the villain to rise up.

    Chisaki jumped down and began attacking Midoriya. Tomomi quickly boosted the two of them away from the vicious attack, allowing Midoriya to reach the ceiling. Where he pushed himself off of and towards Chisaki with incredible speed.

    He finally reached him, giving Tomomi the opportunity jump from Midoriya's back and land a vicious axe kick to Chisaki's head, causing him to crash onto the ground, face first.

    The crash caused a icy shockwave, making cement and rubles to shoot in the air.

  "MANCHESTER SMASH!" Midoriya punched the area where Chisaki would have been but once the air cleared, the two were shocked to see that he was nowhere near them or it seemed like the attacks didn't affect him.

    "No way..." Tomomi mumbled in shock as Midoriya's eyes widened.

    "No matter how fast you are....or how strong your quirk is." He said, point his last statement towards Tomomi. "Compared to the last, the lines of your movements are simple and easy to predict."

    Chisaki activated his quirk again, sending more spikes to attack Midoriya. One of the spikes nearly hit him in the stomach but before it could touch him, it was surrounded by light blue fire. Making the spike freeze and fall into piles of snow.

     "What?!" Chisaki yelled, mad that he didn't kill the green haired pest.

     Midoriya looked to see Tomomi was in front of him. The tips of her hair was ignited in blue fire as her skin was lined with what it looked like glowing snowflakes patterns. Like tattoos.

   "Like I said, Chisaki." Tomomi's voice was cold and ferocious. "You are nothing but a man-child."

   Fed up with the two of them, Chisaki glared at her. "I'm done."

    "Too bad, because we're not done with you." She quickly retorted, only pissing him off even more.

   "Jeez....Lemillion persisted like that, too." He said in an angry tone. "You two can't look down on the hidden reserves of someone who won't give up."

    He lifted his hand, showing them a mouth on the palm. She and Midoriya  realized that it resembled Nemoto. Who's quirk was confession.

   He activated it before either of them could do anything about it. "MORE PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Chisaki shouted. "IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT, ERI?!"