𝐋𝐗𝐗. 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐌

hey guys! it's been a while
and might i remind you, besides
working at a Party City part time,
i am working at a hospital as a
nurse as well so my time has been
consumed with both jobs and
there is still an active pandemic
going on. I would appreciate it
if I didn't get consistent message board
messages of you all asking when
am I going to update my books.

i'll try to be more consistent in
updating when i have more days
off. and because of that, i try to
prewrite chapters to post when i
do have time to be on wattpad.

but other than that, here's the new chapter!
this will be the end of the overhaul
arc and we get into learning more about
Eri and why she's so bonded with Tomomi
already.

do not be a ghost reader, try to comment
and vote. it motivates the authors on
wattpad. please.

love you and happy reading!

                                                                                                                                  It was like she was injected with lightening. Midoriya has never seen Tomomi move so fast. Within a blink of an eye, she was right in front of Chisaki. It was like the blizzard was giving her more power.

   Tomomi swung her left leg and kicked Chisaki right in the face, causing him to fly through rubles and destroyed pillars. And while that did catch him off guard, Chisaki quickly dodged her fist, which created a crate where his head would have been.

    Taking the opportunity, Chisaki grabbed her arm and kicked her right in the stomach, sending her flying as well.

    Tomomi groaned in pain as she landed on her back, on the floor. But the rage in her veins was far greater than the pain she was feeling, she got right back up and stood in front of him. 

    She was weakened due to her body still not being used to the power she was experiencing but she was determined to protect everyone and end Chisaki.

    "You're getting weak." He taunted, slowly walking towards her. "But I must admit, you are strong......possibly stronger than your deceased brother."

    "Do not speak about my brother..." Tomomi growled at him as her eyes began to glow.

    He let out a condescending chuckle, noticing that he struck a sensitive nerve in her. He has done a lot of research on her and her family. He figured that using her brother's death against her was a sore spot for her. And Chisaki was right. Boy, was he right. And he was happy.

   "Aww, did I hit a nerve?" He taunted. "Look at you....pathetic and emotional. Just like the average woman. So sad and so damaged. Your weakness is what caused all of this.....You couldn't save your brother because you are weak and you had to kill someone in order to-"

    CRASH!!

     MIdoriya came out of nowhere and jabbed Chisaki's bulging arm with a cement spike he quickly grabbed. Chisaki, shocked by the sudden attack, resisted against the impact.  But it was proven difficult due to how strong the boy really was.

    Tomomi's eyes calmed down as she stared at Midoriya in surprise.

   "Midoriya..." She mumbled as he let go of the attack and stumbled back next to her.

   "I got worried when I couldn't see you through the snow." He explained. "I thought something was going to happened so I volunteered to help you....I'm glad I made it in time."