threesome with my boyfriend's brother║jikookxlisa

Now that Jimin knows and accepts me fucking Jungkook, Jungkook took me to a new level.

A few times when Jungkook was busy at his store or when his worker was on vacation, I would help him out at his store.

One of the benefits was I would suck his c-ck in the morning, and after he closed the store, he would fuck me on the sofa or desk in the back room and he send me home full.

His brother, Jimin would stop by the store and most times he brought lunch. Jimin was an accountant and did the books for Jungkook.

He was always very friendly to me. He always gave me a hug and kiss hello and goodbye. A few times when Jimin was there Jungkook would reach under my skirt and grab my ass.

It would embarrass me as he would not even try and hide it sometimes. Jungkook would be talking to his brother and if I passed by, he would reach over and grab my ass.

Then one day when Jimin was going over Jungkook's expenses, Jungkook and I were just finishing up lunch in the back room.

Jungkook reached over and reached inside my blouse and rubbed my n-pples. I asked him to please not wait until Jimin leaves.

Jungkook said, "Don't worry once he gets his head into the books he will not come back until he is finished."

He moved over to me on the sofa and started kissing my neck while his hands grabbed my br--sts.

He moved his lips over to my mouth giving me a deep French kiss. The more he kissed me the wetter I got.

I could feel his hard c-ck against my leg as his hand moved from my breast

pulling up my skirt to rub my p-ssy. Jungkook whispered into my ear, "I want to f-ck you now." I was

so horny I finally said, "Ok but let's make it fast, just in case Jimin finishes sooner than we think."

Jungkook pulled his pants down and sat down back on the sofa. His big uncut c-ck was standing straight up through his boxers.

I moved a leg over his lap and straddled his legs. He unbuttoned my blouse and started sucking on my tits.

I held his hard c-ck in my hand and slid my now wet p-ssy onto his c-ck. I felt his c-ck deep in my p-ssy as I started to ride up and down on his c-ck.

Jungkook grabbed my hips and pulled me down and pushed his d-ck deeper into my p*ssy. Up and down, I rode him as I could feel that I was so close to c*mming.

That's when I saw the door open and Jimin was standing right in the doorway. I didn't know what to do, so I stopped riding on Jungkook and froze.

Jungkook grabbed my hips pulling me tightly on his length. I asked him to stop as his brother was standing there watching us.

Jungkook just held tighter onto my hips pulling me down more onto his d-ck. Jimin took a step closer and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you guys were getting busy. You can finish."

I tried to get off Jungkook's c-ck, but he started sliding his cock back in and out of me. He didn't stop his hands holding tight on my hips as he continued to f*ck me.

I looked over to Jimin and he was taking off his pants. Jungkook said, "It's OK, he just wants to watch." I looked over again at Jimin and he was standing even closer with his hard c-ck in his hand.

His c-ck was nice and hard, and it looked just like Jungkook's uncut cock. Jimin walked behind me and said to Jungkook "You are right she is one beautiful ass."

Then Jungkook replied. "You think her ass is perfect? you got to see these tits." Jungkook unbuttoned the rest of my blouse and Jimin pulled it off from behind. Jimin has a big smile on his face.

"They are beautiful, what a great set of tits, I love the way they fuckin bounce." Jimin stated, and when I realized that Jungkook was not going to stop, I thought. did they plan this?

"OK, if he just wants to watch. I'm ok with that." I uttered,I closed my eyes and went back to riding Jungkook's and began riding him harder and faster, my tits bouncing up and down as he grabbed hold of my tits and gave me a big French kiss.

"That is babe show my brother how good you fuck my cock." Jungkook gr--ned. By now Jimin was standing right next to us, his hard cock in his hand as I continued to fuck his brother.

Then I felt Jimin grab my hand and he guided it to his big hard cock. I looked up at him and he had the biggest smile on his face.

I squeezed his cock in my hand and jerked it a few times. I jerked and gave him a hand job as I continued to ride Jungkook. The more I stroked Jimin, the louder he was moaning.

Then I felt my pussy tingle I was about to cum. I screamed out, "Oh Fuck I'm cumming."

I could feel my pussy tighten around Jungkook's d-ck as I felt into his chest. After I came, Jungkook grabbed my hips and told me to get off him.

He turned me over onto the sofa and got me on my knees over the arm of the sofa. Jungkook lightly slapped my ass and said, "Hyung, this bitch has one firm ass."

"Damn, she does have one fine looking ass." Jimin responded, Jungkook was showing off to his brother.

After he grabbed my ass, he took his length and pushed it back into me from behind.

I closed my eyes and just enjoyed him fucking my swollen p*ssy. When I opened my eyes, Jimin was standing in front of me, jerking off his cock.

His cock was just inches from my face. Then he did it, he rubbed the tip of his cock on my lips. I opened my lips and he pushed his cock into my mouth.

As Jungkook fucked me from behind, the movement pushed Jimin cock deeper into my mouth.

As I sucked his cock as he held my head tight to his cock, "You are right this bitch knows how to suck cock." Jimin stated.

I knew now that this was planned but I didn't care, I was getting two cocks at once. Jungkook fucked me harder, grabbing my hips fucking me deeper with each thrust.

I didn't stop sucking on Jimin's cock as I felt Jungkook's cock pulse and throb inside my pussy, shooting his cum deep inside me.

After he finished cuming, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and Jimin took his cock out of my mouth. They both lifted me off the sofa and onto the rug on the floor.

Jimin spread my legs and got between them. He kissed me a few times and then I felt his hard cock against my pussy.

"Hyung, if you think she sucks cock good, wait until you get into that tight pussy. It's like a virgin cunt it's that tight." Jungkook said, Then with one thrust, Jimin pushed his big cock into my wet cum filled pussy with ease.

He lifted my legs up and I felt his cock go even deeper inside me. I looked over at Jungkook and he had a big smile on his face as he jerked his semi hard cock.

Jimin continued to fuck me. A few minutes later I could feel myself getting ready to cum again.

Jimin fucked me faster and I came this time with Jungkook's brothers' cock deep inside me. After I came Jimin fucked me harder and harder until I felt him cum.

As Jimin was cuming I heard Jungkook moaning. "Open your mouth bitch." He commanded.

I opened my mouth just as Jungkoom shot another load all over my face. I laid back, exhausted, as Jimin's cock slid out of my pussy.

I felt a gush as the 2 brothers cum ran out of my pussy. I laid on the rug and the 2 brothers stood over me.

"Did I tell you want a great fuck she is." Jungkoom smiled at his brother. " Better than I could have ever expected. Your right her cunt is tight even after you spread her open." Jimin replied,

Jungkook got me a towel and I cleaned up as they got dressed. Jimin kissed me goodbye and said, "You know I want that p*ssy again."

"You can use her anytime you want, it's all in the family." Jungkook stated.

After Jimin left Jungkook asked me, "So how did you like your first 3-some?"

I told him, "It was better than I ever could have imagined."

"Don't worry babe, there's going to be a lot more of that. Now go home and tell Taehyung to clean the cum out of your pussy."