'Save him, Please' (Chapter 28)

-Previously-

The last call was what made you wake up. "Are you ok...?" Midoriya asked. You tried to talk but you could not.

You looked at your stab wounds as you flinched in pain. You then made some hand signals saying 'where is Bakugo?' your hand signals said. "Kacchan? He got captured by a magician who's a villain, there he is!" Midoriya said as he looked at the sky. We were chasing the villains as I was on Shoji's back.

You tried to wiggle out but failed. "Don't," Shoji warned. You listened as you stayed there on his back worried.

Shoji tried to drop me. you shook your head furiously. You held his arms hard. They didn't stop you as Tsuyu wrapped her tongue around the four of us. As Uraraka tapped us to make us float. Tsuyu threw us over to catch the villain.

You clung to Shoji's arms as we landed on the villain meeting three more villains.

-Present Time-

"Give us Kacchan and Tokoyami!" You heard Midoriya screaming. 

"I know these guys! who are these guys?" A villain said. "Mister, avoid." The staple guy said. "Roger" Magician followed.

The staple guy then released fire. Shoji used his tentacles to protect me and cover me. The masked guy then tried to hit Todoroki. You wanted to come with them so you obviously had to make a plan without just sitting there.

Then the blondie came running to Midoriya. You gave wide eyes. You crawled and grabbed her foot with the hand that wasn't stabbed and flipped her over causing her to groan. "L/n!" Midoriya yelled. "Shoji, can you bring L/n to the teachers?" Midoriya asked Shoji and Shoji agreed.

You gave them an irritated face. They decided to agree and bring you here then bring me away from them. Shoji picked you up. You started to squirm but he didn't have an effect. Shoji ran as fast as he can avoiding villains and avoiding your kicks.

You then gave up. You knew he had a tight hold on you so you couldn't escape. You were a very stubborn girl. 

"We're here," Shoji informed. You didn't answer. As he entered the building he knocked on the door. "It's me Shoji I'm with L/n, she's very injured," Shoji said. Luckily Vlad Kind believed it as he opened the door slowly. 

Shoji entered the room and placed your body on the ground. "Oh my gosh! What happened to L/n?!" Mina said horrified. "She got stabbed by a villain multiple times," Shoji answered. Vlad King picked you up and put you on the corner of the room as Mina went beside you to watch you.

The others were horrified and worried for you and the others that were still out there. Shoji then left. "Shoji!" Iida yelled.

Your classmates ran up to you. "Does it hurt L/n?" Iida asked. You didn't answer because you couldn't speak. You made a signal. 'I can't talk' while showing your cut on your throat. You then smiled and drifted to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Dream-

'Save him, hero'

'help him'

'fight'

'save him'

'please'

The words of the woman's voice pleaded. "Who are you?!" You yelled.

-End of dream-

out of 40 students, 16 were in critical condition.

You wake up. You groaned as you got up. The door opened which startled you. "L/n, you're awake!" Denki said. The others then entered the room. "Hey, guys- wait I have my voice back!" You exclaimed. "Yeah, luckily it was healed now," Iida said. 

"We have a melon! A big melon!" Mineta said holding up a melon. "That's great." You said smiling.

"I'm sorry I was hurt. I wasn't strong enough." You apologized. "It's not your fault it's the villains," Tokoyami said.

"Where's the rest of the class?" You asked. 

"No. Jirou and Hagakure have yet to recover from the villain's gas attack," Iida informed. "And Yaoyaorozu had a severe concussion to the head and is recovering," Iida added. "oh." That was all you replied with.

"What about Bakugo? Is he okay?" You asked.

They all looked down in pity. You stared at them "Hey...don't tell me..." You muttered staring at them. "I'm sorry, he was captured," Todoroki said. "Todoroki!" Mina yelled. "What?!" You yelled in shock. "Please don't yell, you're throat just got healed," Uraraka said with worry.

"You're joking, right? It's not yet April fools. Come on guys stop it!" You said laughing.

Silence.

"No..." You muttered looking down. Your eyes then started to water. You looked down and smiled. "We failed to protect our classmate, didn't we...?" You said looking down as tears escaped your eyes. 

Kirishima held your hand. "We'll save him," Kirishima said. Iida then stopped Kirishima. "It's just like All Might said! Leave it to the pros!" Iida yelled worried. "I know! But I couldn't do anything! After hearing that my friend was a target, I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything!" Kirishima yelled frustrated. 

"If I don't act now, I can't longer live as a man, let alone, a hero!" Kirishima yelled. "Kirishima, this is a hospital, calm down," Denki said putting his finger on his lips. "Hey." You called but they didn't hear. "Iida is right." Tsuyu agreed with Iida. 

You called again, "Hey!" You yelled causing their attention to go to you. "I had a dream, where a woman's voice told me to save him." You informed them of your dream. 

"See, we can still reach him! We can save him!" Kirishima said offering his hand to me. 

Everyone was arguing. As you looked down. The doctor came in and everyone left but Kirishima. "I spoke to Yaoyaorozu, If we act, we must do it tonight," Kirishima said. "I don't know if you'll be able to move with those injuries, but I'm inviting you anyway, I think Bakugo deep down thinks of you as his friend." Kirishima said. "he hates me." You said.

"He doesn't believe me," Kirishima said. 'he always likes to argue with me... but he is your classmate.' you thought.

"We'll be waiting for you tonight, in front of the hospital," Kirishima said as he left. 

You looked at the window. "Am I a hero?" You muttered as you asked yourself looking at the clouds and your reflection on the window. 

---------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor informed you that you were able to move. Your wounds were not that deep so it would be fine. 

-TBC-