Hero names! (Chapter 22)

-Previously-

Bakugo was chained up while standing on the first place platform. You were in third place because Iida had to go away for Family problems. You were worried for him.

"Young L/n. You have finally shown your quirk and what it was capable of. That will be helpful in capturing villains and getting information from them. Congratulations!" All Might congratulated you as he put the Third place medal on your neck.

All Might then congratulated Todoroki. He seemed upset and disappointed. You pitied him. All Might then tried to put the medal on Bakugo but Bakugo was avoiding it and complaining. You sighed. All Might finally was able to place the medal around his neck.

'I placed in the sports festival. I did it. I wonder how my parents feel. I hope they like it.' Those were your thoughts that were inside of your head.

And then the Sports festival Finally ended with a bang! ... Not a real bang though.

-Present Time-

"Good Job. There's no school tomorrow and the day after." Aizawa said with his arms crossed. "You may get offers from the Pro-Heroes that we're" watching today, but we'll gather those together and announce it after the break," Aizawa informed

"Wait in expectation for it as you rest," Aizawa said. "Yes!" We all said. You looked at Iida's seat. 'I hope he's okay...' you thought worried for your friend.

-At Home-

"Y/n dear! You're amazing!" Your mom exclaimed hugging you. "Ma...I didn't feel like I deserved third place." You said. "huh?" Your father asked. "I only got in third because Iida had to rush for Family issues. And when It was my final match my opponent broke free from my control. I felt weak." You explained.

"But I know you tried your best." Your dad said reassuringly. "Oh, and what was that?" Your mom asked. "What was what?" You asked. "When the blonde boy pinned you on the ground-" She was interrupted. "Ma, We were fighting." You explained. 

"I'm tired I wanna take a nap." You said. They both nodded as you went your way to your bedroom, getting welcomed by your dog, Levie. "In my room again, huh?" You asked while smiling at your dog. You lay in bed as you started to drift to sleep.

-Back At U.A-

"There is a difference after being aired on TV, huh? I was stopped so many times on the way here." Mina said. "Me too!" Kirishima said pointing to himself. 

"People were staring at me so I was embarrassed." Hagakure said. "As for me, a little kid gave me a "It's okay" chant," Sero said, sweatdropping. 

"It's okay," Tsuyu said. That made Sero yell in annoyance. 'heh' you thought smiling. 

"We've become the center of attention in just one day," Denki said. "U.A is amazing after all," Mineta exclaimed. Midoriya sat on his seat and you gave him a small wave which he returned.

The door opened. "Good Morning," Aizawa said. "Good Morning." We all replied. 

"Ribbit, Aizawa's bandages came off. I'm glad." Tsuyu said. "That old lady's treatment is overdramatic," Aizawa said quite annoyed. 

"Anyway, today's Hero Informatics Period is a little special," Aizawa informed. That caught your attention. The others were worried that it might be a test. "Code name. You'll be thinking of your Hero names." Aizawa announced. 'I haven't thought about my Hero name yet...' you thought.

'Mani? Manipulate? Song? I don't even know' you groaned in your thoughts. 

"This is the exciting stuff!" Everyone exclaimed. Aizawa made his eyes glow, making everyone settle down. "It's because this is related to the Hero Draft picks I talked about the other day," Aizawa explained. "The draft starts its proceedings in two or three years, after you've gained experience, and are regarded as work-ready by the pro-heroes," Aizawa said.