Dolores: I-

Before she can continue Isabela pulls Sofia into her room and closes the door on Dolores' face. Sofia stood there processing what Dolores said to her.

Dolores: You have to chose.

Sofia's eyes widen as she have figured that Dolores probably heard what she was talking about with Camilo and Mirabel.

Isabela: Sofia.

Sofia snap out of her thoughts and looked at Isabela who was inches away from her. Isabela puts her hands on Sofia's shoulders with a look of determination.

Isabela: I need you to talk to Mariano and convince him to extend the day of the proposal.

Sofia: What?

Isabela: You heard what I said.

Sofia looked at Isabela for a moment noticing her face of desperation. She knew Isabela didn't want to marry Mariano she was just doing it for her family. Sofia sigh and looks at Isabela smiling.

Sofia: I'll do what I can...

Isabela returned the smile and hugged Sofia.

Isabela: Thank you...

Sofia hugged her back enjoying the warm hug but a thought flashed through her mind.

Mirabel: And you will help me!

Sofia: Ahi dios!

Sofia pulled away from the hug making Isabela confused. Sofia looks at her trying to come up with an excuse to get out of there.

Sofia: I- I just remembered I haven't given Coco food! S-so I have to go?

That was a lie Antonio has been taking care of Coco since he got his gift. She just wish Isabela wouldn't figure that out because she was stumbling over her words. Isabela chuckled making Sofia relief she actually bought it.

Isabela: Okey then you can go now.

Sofia: Thank you!

Sofia said running out of her room only to stubble with Mirabel the person she was looking for.

Sofia: Mirabel I found you!

Mirabel: Oh, Sofia I thought you dished me...

Sofia looked offended as she lets out a dramatic gasp.

Sofia: How could you think such thing!

Mirabel rolled her eyes at her smiling.

Sofia: So...what's next?

Mirabel: Where heading to Bruno's tower...

Sofia looked outside a window it was still pretty early so she figured that she still had time to help Mirabel now and talk to Mariano later. She turned towards Mirabel and smiled.

Sofia: Okey then let's go!

The girl where on their way to Bruno's door and where sneaking past Isabela and Abuela.

Abuela: Such a perfect match.

Isabela: So perfect.

Sofia: I- lies...

Abuela: And so good for the Encanto.

Sofia: I'm starting to think that's the only thing your abuela cares about?

Mirabel covers Sofia's mouth as they sneaks past the two and finally reach Bruno's door. Mirabel shoves open Bruno's door, revealing a dusty, dark ante room. They couldn't really see that well since sand spilled from above, creating a curtain of sand.

Sofia: Well that's great...

Mirabel turns to Casita.

Mirabel: Casita, can you turn off the sand?

A moment passed and the sand was still falling.

Sofia: Uh, nothing happen...

Mirabel looks back where she can see the floor tiles at the doorjamb say "the house cannot help beyond this point."

Mirabel: You can't help in here?

Sofia: Well, shit...Are you sure you want to continue?

Sofia stares at Mirabel worried after all she had never been without casita before and Sofia knew that.

Mirabel: I'll be fine. I need to do this,
for casita, for Abuela... maybe a little for me but if you don't want to continue this then-

Sofia: Are you kidding me?

Sofia cupped her hands around Mirabel's shoulders. Sofia gives her a warm smile as Mirabel looks up at her.

Sofia: Of course, I want to keep going. We're doing this as a team, and I also need to protect my little mariposa.

Mirabel looked at Sofia with a small smile on her face, her eyes becoming glossy as she hugged Sofia, her face resting on Sofia's shoulder.

Mirabel: Thank you Sofia...for always being there...

Sofia: Ahi dios...you're gonna make me cry.