"Nice to meet you, Tito!" Said Cecilio in a cheery tone, with matching shake hands.

'Tito? Masyado na 'tong feeling close,' Kung sabagay, it is his nature to try and get close with other people, kahit na minsan nagmumukha na itong sipsip. Besides, Cecilio made it clear that he did have a soft spot for his self-proclaimed 'long lost sister from another mother'.

Binati ko na din siya pero tinignan ako nito mula ulo hanggang paa. Sinusubukan niya ata akong kilalanin.

"Teka? Kayo yung... nung gabi nung...?" Panimula nito, once he figured why I look familiar. Didn't think it'd take him a while to figure that one out. That night out was the first time I met Gwyneth's Dad. The second time I was here at their home was when I drove Gwyneth and her Sister after the pool fiasco. And now, I'm back again, dragged by Cecilio to spend the free afternoon with the juniors.

"Kami nga po. Long time no see, Tito?" Si Cyrus na ang sumagot.

"Nabalik ulit kayo ah?" He directed his question at us. Tumango ako bilang sagot. It was a good thing Cecilio wasn't paying attention anymore as he avert his eyes back to the television. 

Nag-biruan lang sila habang ako ay nanunuod ng interaction nila. Medyo nahihiya ako because I felt like an uninvited guest, well Cecilio and I were originally uninvited guests after all. We mostly discussed about the university life. He ask a few questions here and there.

After the small talk with Gwyneth's Dad, we went to their kitchen to prep the snacks. Once everything is settled, we went back to the living room and start the movie. We all settled and got comfortable in our positions. Gwyneth's Dad left us, saying something about catching up on his drafts and stuff.

The entire time we were watching the film was filled with 'manly' screams from Cecilio and Cyrus. At dahil sutil din itong si Gwyneth, she kept pranking the two guys making them scream intensely unto the pillows. She even started recording the guys secretly. Sobra ang kapit ni Cecilio sa'kin which irritated me. Nawala ang inis ko nang makita ko ang natatawang expression ni Gwyneth sa ginagawa niya. I did not enjoy being stuck with Cecilio in this couch. Hindi ko na lang din masyadong naenjoy ang film.

'Hindi na siguro mauulit itong movie marathon na katabi ko si Cecilio,' Regret probably filled my eyes as Gwyneth continued giggling at my state. She won't be laughing at me like this is she was in my position.

We finished the film with two boys traumatized. I'm surprise that Gwyneth and Hera were not as scared as the other guys. Sure, they would jump at the scary scenes or cover their eyes once in a while, but they successfully suppressed their screams. Unlike the other two where they shouted profanities at the television the entire film.

'I should probably ask Gwyneth for that video,' I could use it as a blackmail or greeting video for Cecilio. Bethany would like that.

Since we still have a few hours to spare, they have decided to watch more films. The two boys argued their way to handling the remote which they won in the end. We ended up watching one of those corny comedy films. Both boys wanted to erase the traumatic scenes from their minds and replace them with funny ones. As if.

Gwyneth's Dad came back to the living room with two boxes of pizza. Nag-order pa ito ng dagdag naming meryende, perfect timing since we're almost out of chips na din. Inantay ko na makakuha ang lahat bago ako kumuha. It's like Gwyneth can read my mind because just as I was about to take my turn of taking a slice, she handed me a decent size slice of pizza. I took it and thanked her.

Since wala din namang nanunuod sa'min ng film, we chitchat with Gwyneth's Dad again. He was cool and we talk about sports. Gwyneth's Dad told us he doesn't have anyone to discuss sports with, considering he lived in a female dominated house and none of his daughters have interest with sports. He looks laid back and doesn't hesitate to hold a conversation with students around her daughter's age. I got praises when he learned that I'm an athlete and is on the swimming team.