*Timeskip Afterclasses*
*Location: ORC*

3rd Person Pov:

Before Y/n could enter the ORC he could hear Issei still complaining to everyone how I'm won't be a Good Fiancé to Rias already annoyed Koneko decides to say something to make him shut up.

(Inside)Koneko: Perv you should quit while you're ahead President Rias has no problem with this New Engagement and So Do Us we are her servants and we serve the will of our Master.

(Inside)Kiba: She's Right Issei-kun President Rias accepted the Engagement Proposal of her Own Choice we shouldn't Interfere with that Unless Y/n-kun is what you say he is.

(Inside)Issei: How is anyone fine with all this?!, You saw his Power, You saw how he threatened that fried chicken without thinking about it, I'm telling you he is after something from President!.

(Inside)Issei: *Proud* Besides the ORC already has One Harem King and thats Me! I won't let him take any more of you Girls!.

Y/n just Laughs at Issei's attempt to defame him from the others and decides to enter the room.

Y/n: (I Love how you desperately try Issei I can show you your place when the time is right but not now........).

Y/n: *Kicks door* Harem King? Are you still on about that?, I thought you were already a King a King of Perverts besides who said they belonged to you *looks at Asia and Koneko* Do you guys belong to him???.

Koneko: *Disgusted* N to the O, No never in a Million Years if an alternate reality existed where I did fall for him I would slit my own throat.

Asia: *Confused* Issei-san Did save me before but Thats just it he saved me I don't recall being owned by anyone anyway.

Y/n: There's your answer Dummy (*looks at Asia and Koneko* I should ask them out i hope they say yes).

Issei was shocked as he was instantly rejected by the two but soon Hope filled his eye if he asked Akeno to be part of his "Future Harem" and decides to leave to think about how he is gonna ask akeno.

Y/n: Well I just came by to ask Asia and Koneko buuut I'll tell you in private don't wanna have issei get any ideas sooo meet me up in the roof don't worry I put an Anti-dragon/soundproof barrier up there.

Asia and Koneko both Nodded told Y/n to wait in 10 mins because they had to get their things and put them away Kiba said farewell for now and told us that Rias told him we would be having a Meeting soon and she will tell us the Venue herself tomorrow.

*Timeskip 10 mins*
*Location: Kuoh Academy Roof*

Y/n's Pov:

I waited there like they asked and on que they came with happy expressions Koneko i can tell even if she isn't smiling.

Koneko: So Y/n-senpai what did you want to tell us?.

Asia: Yes Im curious as well?.

Y/n: Well the Thing is I'd like to take you both out on a Date, Asia I'd like us to go Out now and Koneko-chan we can go out after the meeting is that cool with you guys??.