Chapter 02: I don't like you

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter with you today? Too clingy! Go and eat." Ryujin complained, shoving a plate in Taehyung's hand who smiled. "I'm just happy today." Jungkook's stepfather said as he walked towards the chair and sat himself on it.

"Jungkook, Are you done eating? Do you want me to drop you at university?" Taehyung asked.

"No it's fine. I'll go by myself. Gonna go and get ready."

Jungkook placed the used plate in the skin and walked towards his room to get ready for the university. Jungkook got ready and dressed himself up in plane full sleeve white sweat shirt and tucked into black pants, doing his hairs a bit. He texted Namjoon a good morning message with a smiley face, biting his lower lip while he did so. But didn't get any answer in return. Maybe he was busy. He took his earphones and puts them inside his backpack and went outside towards his car, sitting himself on the driver seat. He drove off to the university while listening to the songs on the radio.

He parked his car when he reached there and stepped out of it, hanging the backpack on his shoulder. The first three lectures he attended were boring. He just kept checking his phone if Namjoon texted him back. He didn't. That only made Jungkook more sulky. Jimin was sitting beside him in the lecture hall while the professor was lecturing them about how human heart functions in detail.

"What happened? You're not paying attention on professor today." Jimin asked eyeing his best friend's unusual behavior who was constantly checking his phone. Jungkook loved studying about human anatomy but today he couldn't concentrate. He didn't know why. Jungkook sighed as he placed the phone back on the table.

"Namjoon is not replying to my texts." Jungkook pouted.

Jimin saw his expression and chuckled. "Leave the poor boy alone, kook. You guys just went to dinner last night. Give him space."

Jungkook hummed, still pouting.

After the lecture was over, both friends exited the classroom and walked through the university hallways to reach the cafeteria to eat something. "By the way what did you guys talk about? Did he confess? Did you confess that you like him?" Jimin asked excitedly.

Jungkook shook his head in no. "We didn't. But I guess he already know that I like him. I mean why would he ask me on a date if he didn't right?"

"You got a point there. But still you should confess already. And ask him to be your boyfriend." Jimin suggested, nudging his shoulder to him. Jungkook chuckled. "Why? You want to push me away from you that bad huh?"

"Oh my bestest friend, why would I want to do that? I just wanted you to have a boyfriend soon. Because your previous crushes-" Jimin cuts himself midway when he his eyes landed on someone at a distance. "Jimin, please don't talk about that. That was past. I don't want you to mention that again." Jungkook softly murmured.

"Jungkook, isn't that Namjoon?" Jimin asked pointing towards a direction. Jungkook looked where his friend pointed at and saw Namjoon talking to a girl at a distance away. Jungkook felt himself smiling for a second. Jimin smirked as he pushed Jungkook towards him. "Go and talk to him. I'll be waiting in the cafeteria." Jimin waved and turned to leave.

Jungkook hummed and went towards Namjoon. He tapped Namjoon's shoulder, controlling himself from smiling. Namjoon turned around and saw him. "Hi," Jungkook greeted with a smile. Namjoon looked slightly surprised when be saw Jungkook standing in front of him.

Jungkook's smile turned into a straight line when Namjoon neither greeted back nor he smiled at him. He turned towards the girl who he was talking to before. "Winter, I'll text you later. I have a class right now." Namjoon told the girl who nodded her head a bit.