that's right, it's a fight.

It was actually Zhou Yiqing who fought a few Alphas!

"are they crazy?"

"no, they say it's a competition."

netizens are also discussing it at this time.

[this media is really hanging, and now they dare to engage in live broadcasting...]

[how did i get into a fight again?] this is a wife robbery war??? 】

[every time the picture trembled, i shook my heart, and i felt that the sword was about to □□ face!] 】

[actually, i think qin yi is a living bodhisattva, if it wasn't for him, none of us would have had the opportunity to see such a scene!] 】

[that, is the person who lost the last bet okay?

【thank you for the invitation, jump the galaxy early】

prime minister: "..."

do these people think they're watching a movie? the tone is still so pleasant.

How can there be a strange Alpha? Uh, is it my delusion? How did it seem that everyone was fighting around him? 】

【...... sleeper! what is that! 】

a mech with silver all over, a pair of bone wings on its back, glowing with icy light, and a tall body stands like a powerful and ruthless killing machine in classic science fiction.

another mech was painted cyan, and the cyan flames wrapped around its body, like the hellfire from hell in a fantasy novel.

and a dragon.

what a magical and shocking scene.

[obviously, i have seen such a scene when the negotiations broke down, but i still can't help but get excited when i see it again, this is a powerful force...】

it was under such a siege that a giant python hovered in the wide training ground and raised its head.

an evil, gloomy breath emanated from its body.

when the golden snake pupil swept the direction of the camera, all the netizens outside the camera felt the fear from the bottom of their hearts.

"it's terrible..." the secretary muttered.

the prime minister also felt his heart shrink.

yeah, it's terrible.

the prime minister stared at the thing on the screen before squeezing a little voice out of his throat: "that's zheng yi'an's biological mech..."

"what?!" everyone's face changed.

"zheng yi'an has a biological mech?"

"is this what has been locked in the basement?" actually, it is like this..."

"no wonder zheng yi'an never took it out."

and of course it's not just because it looks horrible. the prime minister said.

"wait!" finally someone reacted, "zheng yi'an's mech is here, that zheng yi'an..."

prime minister: "it is clear that he came back alive.

the words fell.

the dragon's tail whipped heavily with the python, and both were top-of-the-line biological mechs, and the scales of the hand were splashed around.

the officials looked at this scene and unconsciously trembled, and then they squeezed out a voice: "this is a demonstration..."

if they were him, they would not reveal the information that they were still alive, but first hide in the shadows, waiting for the rebels to break the alliance in one fell swoop under the banner of avenging him, and then reappearing at this time is the trend of the times...