{Time skip after Nightmare explained to Kristin why Dream is in danger}

(I'm to lazy to write the whole entire flash back. ;-;)

"Oh my. I can help you whit that." Kristin said. I sight in relife. "Thank you. But what is your plan." Kristin didn't say anything and she teleported away. U was confused. I wnet to Dream's mind. And there she was.

{End of flash back}

Dream's pov:

"You.. Did all of that just to protect me. But why did you kill my parents then." I asked. He never wanted to kill me. "Dream. He said.  That they were dangerous. And they were planing to hurt you. And we belived him. We were always stuck whit him. He was the only person we had. We never noticed he was manipulating us into doing what he wants." Nightmare said. I got out of bed and ran up to him hugging him. He flinched at the touch but soon he hugged me back. "I'm sorry." He said almost whispering. "I forgive you." I said. We heard a sniff. We turne around to see Kristin crying. "I'm sorry little one's but that was so adorable." Kristin said. We both blushed from embaresment. Kristing started laughing.  "We have a busy day tommorow. You two rest for now." Kristin said before teleporting away i went to bed. I was happy to know that it wasn't him. I sat on the bed. I look at Nightmare who didn't move. I patted the bed. He came closser. "Comeon sit down." After I said that he sat down on the bed next to me. "You shoud get a PJ or something." He just clapped his hands. And then he was in the PJ. "HOW." I said screaming whispering. "Magic." He said smirking. I was jelouse. I layed down he layed down next to me saying sorry over and over again. I forgave him ofc. "Ooooo. Sleep over." Ghost dre said laying down on the bed on the other side of the bed. Lucid then came. "Can I join?" He asked nervouse. "What are you waiting for." I said smilling. He layed down next to Nightmare. Dre the joined in laying next to Ghost Dre. I was in the middle. I was the last one to fall asleep.

No one's pov:

XD and HD teleported in the room. "Cute" XD whisperd taking his communicator out. And taking a picture of them befor joining in whit his boyfriend(soon to be husband) George HD. "Goodnight babe." XD said. "Goodnight love." HD said before falling asleep whit his boyfriend(soon to be husband).

( Ofc those two lovebird were cuddling. 🙄🤚)

??? pov:

"Maybie you just found out about my plan. But. It's only one bit of the plan."

_________________________________________

Well this is the end. I actually like this part/chapter. I'm now exited to see what I will write. 😂
Hope you liked this part/chapter.

Meme ofthe day:

My phone is at 5%

My phone is at 5%.
;-;

Have a amazing day/night/evening.

By.