❤️Valentines day❤️

Start from the beginning

Yawning and stretching I force myself from my warm bed. I pick out a outfit and head to the dorm bathrooms. After showering I fix myself up and do everything else I usually do before heading out to mine and Shotos meeting spot.

The walk there was nice and peaceful, the birds were singing, the sky was so blue. It was beautiful out today, I make my way to the cafe. My heart skips a beat seeing a well dressed Shoto standing in front of the cafe looking at his phone. He had flowers in his left hand swiping his phone with the right. I take out my phone and snap a picture and send it to him. He suddenly looks up from his phone and turns towards me.

"Hi, love, you look great." He hands me the flowers and plants a kiss on my forehead. Taking the flowers, I side hug him and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Shoto, I love them!" (If you don't like flowers then pretend it's something else🤷‍♀️) He takes my hand and leads me to the doors of the cafe. The smell of fresh bread and coffee fills my nose. I look through the window and see couples talking, laughing, and eating. Shoto holds the door open for me.

"Oh thank you, kind sir" I say smiling at him, he smiles back and shakes his head,

"You're very much welcome My Love" He laughs walking up to the cashier. I stare at the many assortment of sweets, snacks, and drinks, thinking about what I should get. I decided to just get f/d and f/s, we walk to a open table to wait for our snacks to finish being made. We make up a short conversation while waiting.

"Are you ready for our date?" Shoto says wiggling his eye brows at me. I bust out laughing and in a sad attempt to calm my laughter I place my hand over my mouth. Holding my stomach with tears in my eyes I see Shoto laughing as well. His eyes are closed and he has this huge grin on his face. I stop laughing and just admire him with a toothy grin on my face. 'He looks adorable right now, I love when he laughs.'

"Order for Shoto?" The worker says as they place the snacks on the counter. Shotos chuckling starts to slow down, he gets up and walks to go get out food. Wiping the tears from my eyes I start to clean a area for our food to be placed. Shoto hands me my food and sits back down.

"This smells really good." I say as my mouth starts watering, Shoto laughs at my expression and takes a sip of his drink. He tips the drink over to me offering a taste. I lean over the table and take a sip. My tastebuds were met with the taste of a vanilla flavored smoothie.

"Ohh, that's good!" I smile at him lifting up my own drink to my lips. We talked and talked about different topics, so far our date is going great!

*after eating*

"Well My Love, I think it's time we go on to our next activity." He says standing up and throwing our trash away. I nod taking his hand into mine intertwining our fingers and push the door open dragging Sho along with me.

"Where else are we going?" I look up at him tilting my head.

"It's a secret" He puts his finger up to his lips and shushes me. He decides to take charge and drags me around now.

We finally stop walking, looking up I'm met with an amusement park in the distance. We went on ride after ride after ride, I felt bad because Shoto was buying everything I'll make it up to him sooner or later.

*time skip again cause I'm lazy*

Sho and I walk hand in hand on our way home talk and laughing. We make it to the dorms and he walks me to my room.

"Oh! I almost forgot I have something for you!" I quickly opened my door and ran inside grabbing the small bear key chain.

"I know it's not much but I couldn't find anything that I liked for you, and didn't want to not give you nothing today." He smiles and pulls out the same key chain but it had a white bear and a pink heart. He placed it in my hand and I turned it around, my initials were stitched into the bear.

"I guess we're more a like than we thought, huh?" He's says placing a sweet kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. We break the kiss and I let him inside for a bit before he has to go back to his room. Cuddling we put on a movie to watch.

"Thank you, Sho for today, I had a lot of fun." I snuggle closer to his warmth, he gently strokes my hair.

"You're welcome, My Love, I'm glad you had fun.. would have been a waste other wise." I begin to get tired after a hour or two, fighting to stay awake.

"Love, I think it's time for me to go. It's late I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I pull him into one last hug and see him off.

__________________________

Sorry it's so late :p
You put the keychain on your book bag btw 💕