Day 6- Hidden Power

"Blitzy! Where are you?!" The owl screamed in sheer panic.

It was extermination day and Blitzs daughter had called him. She didn't know where he was. He had just come from his palace. He should have been at his apartment by now.

His daughter found his number somehow and called him asking if Blitz was with him. Stolas immediately fled outside in search of the imp.

It was extra dark outside, but that didn't make too much trouble for Stolas. He was an owl demon after all.

After 10 minutes of yelling into the streets, Stolas paused. It probably wasn't a great idea to be shouting. He practically was asking to get killed.

He frantically was looking everywhere. Looking for any sign of Blitz. Except he was being more cautious, hiding in the darkest part of the sidewalks. He tilted his head as he saw something in the middle of a street. He looked around before going over to the peculiar object and picking it up.

It was one of Blitzs gloves! He must be around somewhere.

Oh please be okay Blitzy.

What Stolas didn't know was Blitz had already gotten himself in a bit of a sticky situation. It all depended on if Stolas could find him in time. Or is there a secret Blitz is hiding?

___________________________________

Blitz was running as fast as he could without slipping in puddles of water. It was dark and it started to rain on his way to his apartment.

Why was he so stupid to not take the portal home? Why didn't he? He doesn't know. He just thought of how stupid he might seem to others. If he even gets out of this, he'll never hear the end of it.

After the rain started, he immediately had the feeling of being watched and followed. It didn't take long for him to justify that thought. An exterminator fell from nowhere in front of him.

If it wasn't for Blitzs quick reflex, a spear would have went through his chest like cake.

Blitz had booked it. He wasn't that stupid to try and fight an angel of death.

At some point, he began to panic. His breath getting heavy and his eyes starting to tear up.

After 20 minutes of him still running and the other still behind him, he found himself in a dead end of an alley.

SHIT

The exterminator knew of this victory. That had to be the reason why they were slowly walking towards Blitz. They had lost their spear from throwing it earlier, but it was an angel. They really didn't need a weapon.

Blitz fell to the ground against the brick wall. This truly was the end for him.

I'm so damn dumb. Why didn't I take a portal? Why didn't I tell Loona I loved her before I left IMP this afternoon?

Blitz began questioning his life choices as death was around the corner.

His thoughts paused however. It seemed like he only had one choice on getting out of this. He just had to hope nobody else was around to witness.

___________________________________

Stolas panicked at the sound of something metal clanging on the ground.

He followed the sound. There was an angels weapon on the ground. He feared the worst as he could hear someone breathing heavily from far away. They sounded like they were running. It was Blitz!!