✧ ♡ ✧

"Oh my goddd," you whispered happily to yourself, making your way to the boys' dormitory building.

You had a small, excited smile on your face as you made your way to the entrance of the building. You could feel the butterflies in your stomach intensify with each step you took. Where is he going to take me? You couldn't help but wonder, and imagine different scenarios in your head. You nervously tapped your foot as you stood in the cold, arms wrapped around yourself to keep warm. Several people came and left the building. Ten minutes passed, then twenty, and Armin was yet to make an appearance.

"What's taking him so long?" You mumbled, checking your phone to see if he had sent you any messages. None.

You were starting to grow concerned.

You quickly opened your messages, seeing the text that you had completely forgotten to reply to. "Oh shit."

sorry i was busy i
forgot to reply 😭
yeah I'm free at 2
actually I'm waiting
for you rn lol
delivered

Another few minutes had passed and you hadn't gotten a reply from him. Which was pretty odd. He usually replied fast. Your phone suddenly vibrated with a notification and you startled, hastily checking your lock screen to see that you had gotten a text from the boy. You let out a relieved sigh.

it's ok haha
i just woke up...

it's 2pm bro...💀

and?
I slept late coz I had to
drive your high ass home

no one told you to?

I need my 10 hours of sleep
every night y/n!

never mind just
hurry I'm freezing 😭

right sorry!
but...
I need to shower

😐😐

IM SORRY

😐

I'll be out in like ten minutes 😭

shower later
Im freezing my ass
out here
waiting for you

I CANT
MY HAIRS A MESS
Tap to download
IMG_3121.JPG
1.1 MB

You waiting for the image to load and when it did, your phone nearly fell out of your hand. Armin sent you a selfie of himself, presumably lying on his stomach on his bed, head propped up on a white pillow and the crook of his left elbow. His hair really was a mess, but it was cute nonetheless, blonde hairs sticking in all directions. His blue eyes were still sleepy and he had pillow marks printed on his cheek. But that wasn't what surprised you. He had the phone angled up a bit, and was shirtless, the curve of his right shoulder, milky nape and the whole expanse of his strong, upper back that wasn't covered by a white duvet was visible. You nearly caught yourself drooling.

I'm just kidding ☺️
take ur time!

...that sounds like a threat

JUST GET INTO THAT
DAMN SHOWER 💀💀

OK 😭😭
just meet me at my dorm
it's on the 4th floor
number's 34

ok
can't say I won't get lost 💁🏻‍♀️

please don't.
I won't take long 👍
seen

✧ ♡ ✧

You decided to take the stairs since you needed the exercise plus you wanted some time to prepare mentally. You took your time, taking a deep breath with each step to calm your nerves. Once you made it to the top, you sent him a quick text letting him know you were there.

"Thirty-seven...Thirty-six...Thirty-five..." you looked up at the wooden door that had the number thirty-four written on it. One, final deep breath, then you lifted your fist up to the door to knock softly thrice.

You could hear loud music coming from inside and you hoped his roommate wasn't home because that would just be awkward. Hopefully Armin was super quick at showering and was out already.

Approaching footsteps could be heard before the unlocking of the door. The door opened halfway and a head of brown hair peeked out. You looked up slowly and made eye contact with Eren's vibrant green eyes, that widened once resting on you.

Eren had his hair in a ponytail, a white cloth wrapped around his neck that he was probably using as a mask and had pushed down, and was wearing a white apron. His right forearm was leaning against the wall to his right, hands covered in yellow silicone gloves that reached his elbows. He was also holding a bottle of bleach.

...?

What the hell was happening.

He looked speechless for a second before he blinked quickly a few times.

"Y/N?"

[veronica open the door plz- 🚪🏃‍♀️💨]