Gwen tried not to close her eyes, but she could feel herself slowly drift out of consciousness.

   She was going to die.

   She was finally going to see her family.

   Peter watched with wide eyes when he saw the large man walked closer to Gwen who was unconscious. Older Peter immediately swung, about to give a hard kick to the man, but Kingpin hit him with the umbrella, sending him away. Young Peter also tried, wrapping webs around Kingpin's neck, but the bald man only grabbed the webs and threw Young Peter in circles.

   Peter breathed out, his hands stopped shaking as he kept an eye on Kingpin.

   Do this for Gwen. You've got this.

   Peter zoomed forward Kingpin, his hands forward as he got ready to kill Kingpin with his bare hands.. but like the others, he failed.

   Kingpin immediately got a hold of Peter where he tried to fight it off, but his grip became to tight, the two other spiders were thrown off the tower.

   "I've heard about you.. would you like a sense of deja vu?"

   Peter stared in horror as Kingpin kicked the unconscious blonde off the ledge, he saw her slowly fall for the second time.

   Peter yelled her name.

   Gwen could feel the air rush into her face. Even though she felt like her body went limp, her whole body was aching.

    Suddenly, she felt the need to open her eyes. So she did. What she saw horrified her, the ruined Statue of Liberty looked high for her, she knew she was falling to her death for the second time.

    But when she looked up, she saw Kingpin holding Peter, the boy was still struggling to fight the bald man. This sent a surge of feeling to Gwen.

   She couldn't let him go through that again.

   Gwen put all her might into her body and intensely shot her web as high as she could, she made it into a slingshot-like web, before sending herself up.

  She embraced the impact as she placed her feet forwards, before kicking Kingpin as hard as she could, sending him to fall down this time.

  Before Peter could fall with Kingpin, Gwen immediately wrapped her hands around his shoulders and pulled him next to her.

   "Peter.. are you okay?!" Gwen cupped the boy's cheek in concern.

   Peter was pale and his eyes were wide. He stared at Gwen for a moment, beforw throwing his arms around her.

   "As long as you're okay.. I'm okay." Peter sighed on the girl's shoulder. They were about to walk away, when they heard loud footsteps.

    Gwen looked around before panting, as she watched Kingpin running over to her with a very furious look in his face, she was doomed.

  Not until an idea went in her head last minute.

  Super-soldiers' doesn't have weak points, but if I can disable some of their strongest assets..

   Gwen's eyes widened before quickly grabbed the cure that was made for Mysterio. She took a deep breath.

   It's now or never, Gwen.

   Gwen looked at the man running to her, ready to hit her with his bare hands. Until Gwen webbed Kingpin's arms as fast as she could, including the man's face.

   Before the bald man could move, she stabbed the small container, pushing the button.

   And it exploded.