I was so confused thinking about his arrival. What if he comes here? My throat went dry because of my crying. I walked towards my kitchen to boil some hot water to drink. I sipped the hot water which helped me to calm my nerves. I sat on my sofa with the hot water in my hands, looking the entrance door with a drumming heart. I sat there like that without moving my gaze away from the door. When I came to my home it was 11.30pm. And now its 4pm. I was startled when I heard someone ringing my door bell. I panicked instantly. 

Is he here? How… How can he find my place this soon? God! What should i do? I gripped my empty glass tightly while biting my lips. Suddenly the door bell stopped. The living room again fell into silence. My body jerked when my phone rang beside me. I took my phone with my trembling hand and saw the caller ID. It's Sanju dii. I attended the call. 

"Aasha, are in your house or not? I am ringing the bell for nearly 15 minutes. Are you sleeping?" she asked me. 

"You… You're the one who is ringing my door bell? I thought….. " I said with a sigh. I felt my heart at ease when I heard her words. 

"Do you like your door bell music that much that you're enjoying it without opening the door for me, haa? You stupid girl come and open the door" she scolded me. I opened the door and saw her angry face. She came inside with some bags. 

"I brought you some food. Come have it and take this medicine for your cold" she said arranging the food on the dinning table. I smiled at her. 

"Okay" I said gently. She is really very caring and sweet person who took care of me as her younger sister in these days. 

"What about you?" I asked her. 

"I had lunch in the cafeteria. You eat now" she said with a smile while sitting opposite to me. 

"Dii, what happened in the Uni?" I asked her while chewing my food. 

"Our principal invited the great Dev Malhotra to our University, Aasha. I was really shocked. I don't know how our principal convinced him. But his speech really inspired the students greatly. What a man he is? He is handsome with smart brain. He is a successful business man. His every words was very powerful and shows his maturity. He answered all of the students question confidently. Every girls in our uni and even some female professors were ogling at him including me. So sad that you didn't get to meet him" she said with a giggle. I heard her every words while eating my food. 

"You already have a fiance" I said. 

"But that doesn't mean i can't watch any other handsome men" she said with a shrugh. 

"Oh do you know one of our female student asked him a question. She asked him whether he has a girlfriend or not?" she said. I stopped eating and looked at her. 

"What… What did he said?" I asked looking at her intently. 

 "Of course he said that he has a girlfriend breaking every girl's heart" she said with a chuckle. I felt an immense ache in my heart after listening to her words. So now he has a girlfriend? Tears filled my eyes. I looked down to hide my tears from dii. 

"Do you know how handsome he was? How can he be single with that handsome face and well built body? Hey, why you stopped eating?" she asked me when she saw me. 

"I am not Hungry anymore" I said washing my hands in the plate.

"Okay have this medicine" she said handing me the medicine. I took the medicine with the help of water. 

"Now have rest. If you don't feel well even after taking rest then take a leave for two days, okay?" she said. I nodded at her. Then she left the place. I locked the room and went to my bedroom and lied on the bed covering myself with the quilt. I didn't feel anxious like when I came to my house from the uni. But still I felt a weight on my heart that I felt difficult to breath. Sanju dii's words rang in my ears.