New life

This is just great, now I have to move again. I've being moving every 3 years since I was in first grade. The last time we moved my mom said that she loved it there. Not liked it, loved it. Guess that was a lie. We just moved again. I start school in 2 weeks, and we haven't settled in completely yet. And that's not all she still have to search for a school for my little brother and a maternity house for my baby sister. By the way I love them both. But my little brother; o.m.g. he is ... just .. i don't know I don't have the exact word but his 6, you know. And my baby sister is 5 months old. My mom works in 2 jobs and has 2 hobbies. The first job is as a boss in a lawyer's office, she's like a partner there. The second job is as a tutoring teacher. The first hobby she has is as a clothes designer. And the second hobby consists of giving food to the homeless. She goes to this house where the homeless go there and stay for a week and they give them food, shelter, and medical help. She goes there every Monday and Friday with my dad. My dad is a doctor and an electrician. He has 2 hobbies as well without including the helping the homeless thing. The first one is as a technical, repairing computers. And the second hobby is dog walker. He just likes dogs and exercise. Since you know all of that know you must know that they work 2 jobs at a day, except Saturdays and Sundays. And you must know that I've being studying on private schools since first grade and so does my little siblings. Because we have a LOT of money.

***

This time we did not moved from a community to another like we always do. We actually moved to another country. I just saw my school yesterday and it was just like the others. Private.

"Dad we're home!" I screamed entering the new house and searching for a respond of dad.

"Hey honey, I'm upstairs" dad said with a really soft voice. I got upstairs and asked him

"where exactly?"
He answered

"I'm in the office"
I walked into my Mom and Dad's office and saw my Dad sitting on the chair behind his desk and a man sitting in front of him.
He looked at me and presented the man in front of him but his name was to difficult to pronounce.

"Honey call your Mom here, I need to talk to her with our lawyer here" dad said with a bad/sad look on his face.

"Ok" I responded worried. I lipsaid asking dad if it was everything ok and he just said yes. I think he was lying.

***

The next day I woke up and my parents were just laying down on my door of my bedroom.

"Hey! A little privacy here!" I said standing up my bed and pushing them out my room.

"Hold on there little you!" Dad said laughing without moving a single hair.

"What?" I said crossing my arms in front of me.

"We have changed our plans" Mom said moving my hair to the back of my ear.

"What?! We're not gonna move again? And soo fast OMG you guys are incredibly unbelievable and soo not understandable! We just moved from Denver to Beverly Hills MOM come on!! A little consideration here Dad!!?" I said getting back to bed.

"Hahahahahahaha!!" They both laugh at the same time.

"Honey we are not moving again! Instead we decided to stay here and not move again!" Mom said

My little brother showed up at my door and said to mom
"Mommy why don't you tell her the other news?"

"What other news?" I asked really confused

"Your not gonna be going to a private school anymore!" Mom said

"WHAT!!"

____________________________________

HEEEEEEEEELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!! Thanks you so much for selecting this book I really appreciate and I just want to apologize because English is not my first language is actually Spanish and I depend on google translate for some of the words and you know I'm a human so I make mistakes so if I wrote something wrong well just comment and just tell me! On like chapter 5 or where the story goes really interesting and addicting I'm gonna be doing some questions and answers and you can make me the questions on my inbox (personal message) soo THANKS again.

Follow, vote, comment!