~4~ The Quarry & Ben's Discovery

The next morning, Bill and I rode to the quarry. We met the other boys there.

"Do you think Beverly is coming?" I asked eagerly.

As much as I loved these boys (except Richie) I still missed having a girl to be able to talk to without the fear of being judged. I know that Beverly was bullied a lot and I helped her out in tight spots sometimes.

"I hope so." Bill smiled wistfully.

I nudged his shoulder. "I know why you hope so."

Bill ignored me. "Let's just get ready."

We all stripped off our clothes and into our underclothing. Stan looked visibly awkward and wouldn't look my way as I slipped off my shorts.. The other boys looked more natural around me though.

"Alright," Bill said, as we stood at the edge of the cliff. "Who's first?"

We looked down at the steepness.

"Richie." I volunteered.

"No way!" Richie said.

"Why, scared?" I taunted.

"No I want to see someone else go first that's all."

"I'll go!" someone said behind us.

We turned around to see Beverly taking off her dress. "Sissies." she ran past us and jumped in.

"What the fuck!" Richie yelled.

"Holy shit, we just got showed up by a girl!" Richie complained.

"We have to do that now?" Stan looked worried.

Seeing Bev jump in made me feel more confident.

"While you boys get over your fear, I'll join Beverly. See you later cock suckers!" I jumped and screamed with laughter.

"HOLY FUCK NOT LARSON TOO!" I heard Richie scream.

Landing in the water stung a little and I shot up out of the cool water. "WOOOOO!"

"Come on!" Beverly yelled.

"Finally!" I said, when Bill jumped in. "Fancy seeing you down here." I punched his shoulder lightly when he resurfaced.

He gasped and grinned at me. One by one, the rest of the Losers jumped in.

Everyone started splashing each other. Even Richie started splashing me.

"Fuck off Tozier!" I laughed as he shoved me underwater.

He laughed too.

After awhile we ended up playing chicken. Beverly got on on Bill's shoulders, Richie got on Ben's, and I got on Stan's. Eddie decided to just watch.

Richie made Ben steer closer to us. "Let's knock off Larson first."

"I'm ready for you." I grinned, cracking my knuckles.

We started pushing each other. I was starting to win, but then Richie made me slip. I subconsciously grabbed onto his arm, pulling him down with me. I shot out of the water and laughed. "Fuck you Tozier I was almost winning."

Richie pushed me. "Well, I won."

After awhile, we swam back to the rocks. Beverly had brought a beatbox and played Bust a Move by Young MC She pulled out a towel and we both laid down on it.

"I think the boys are staring at you." I whispered.

"You mean us." she whispered back.

"No, you." I chuckled. "They've known me for so long, I've basically become another boy to them."