2

Tok- tok-

"Young lady?" Cale finally woke up again from her slumber, when she heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Cale watched as Ron entered along with Beacrox who followed behind him while pushing a trolley full of food.

"It's late young lady, you missed lunch today so you should eat." Cale nodded curtly, lazily stood up and sat down on the sofa.

When Beacrox served the food their eyes met, Beacrox flinched slightly and immediately regained control of his facial expression.

When he heard that Young master Cale had now turned into a girl, Beacrox didn't even think about it, it was all because he had been worried enough by being thrown back in time. He was worried about the children of the wolf tribe as well as the children of the cat tribe who always accompanied them on their journey, and all of that finally made him forget the problem which was also actually no less important about his Young master.

When he was asked to serve his food to Cale, Beacrox had completely forgotten that Cale had changed gender therefore when he looked at Cale he was amazed by the look of his young mas-young lady.

Beacrox admitted that before that Cale was both handsome and attractive, but he had not the female version of Cale was this beautiful and attractive.

During his previous trip, Beacrox had met many tribes that had extremely beautiful humanoid forms, but Cale... Beacrox could swear, Cale could even beat Witira who Beacrox recognized as the most beautiful woman he had ever met in his life. Now Cale's position was in first place out of the women he had ever met.

Beacrox finally calmed himself down and professionally served the food he had cooked.

“Please enjoy, Young lady…” Cale gave a small nod.

"Thanks Beacrox." Beacrox flinched again when he heard his name slip from Cale's naturally red lips.

"...sure."

Ron almost laughed when he saw the red color of his son's ears, hah- he hadn't seen the son hammering like that in a long time, it was so refreshing.

Eventually they all fell silent, only the sound of the spoon, fork and plate clashing could be heard from Cale's room.

After deftly finished Beacrox took over all the dirty dishes and cleared them off Cale's table.

"Do I have anything to do today?"

"No Young lady, today you can rest. But tomorrow you will start your activities." Cale frowned her brows.

"Activity?" Ron nodded firmly.

"Right, tomorrow you will study basic etiquette."

Cale was silent, she had completely forgotten about him. Right now she was a woman and as long as Cale lived as a man of course he had to live up to those horrible etiquette now.

"......But wouldn't that raise suspicion?" Ron smiled which of course gave Cale goosebumps.

"Don't worry Young lady, Ron will be in charge of your etiquette class. Besides, I learned a lot about etiquette when the Countess Jour was around."

Cale wanted to give up, why? Why must this old killer teach her?!

But not wanting to anger the assassin in front of her and end up throwing a knife at her instead, Cale could only nod.

"Okay... You can go out. I'll read a book."

The two Molans nodded and left Cale alone in the room, Cale sighed she brought a book and sat on the chair by the window.