Brand New Morning

Tommy woke up to the sound of talking downstairs, how dare they insult his sleep? Tommy dragged himself out of bed and went downstairs.

"Ah, good morning Tommy!" Wilbur welcomed when he saw the blue eyed blonde come downstairs

"Morning weirdo." Tommy said back annoyed, why do people actually say good morning to people? ( /very liighthearted )

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Techno remarked, why the hell was he over here again?

Tommy rolled his eyes and sat at the table with Wilbur. His father set down some toast in front of him as Tommy was glaring into Wilbur's soul. Wilbur snapped his fingers in Tommy's face and Tommy quickly started eating.

Tommy soon finished his food and dashed up to his room. He grabbed his phone and rang Tubbo praying he was awake, Tubbo never really had the best of sleep schedules and definitely wasn't a morning person.

"Hello,,?" Tubbo answered, obviously just getting up

"Tubbo! Are you ready for meeting at the park today?" Tommy questioned, completely ignoring how Tubbo was clearly tired

"Tommyyyyy, I'm tired!" Tubbo exclaimed

"Not my problem now is it?" Tommy remarked, putting his hand on his hip

Tubbo groaned and Tommy could hear him getting out of bed. He muttered a small "Fuck you." before hanging up.

Tommy rolled his eyes and rang Ranboo next.

"Hello?" Ranboo said, you could tell he's been up for quite a bit

"Ranboo, you ready to meet at the park today?" Tommy asked, thankful he didn't have to deal with another sleepy teen

"Ah, sure?" Ranboo said, unsure of the whole situation

"Great, see you there!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Wait, what time?" Ranboo questioned

Tommy hung up without answering the poor boy and went to get dressed.