26//The Ballroom Prologue

Start from the beginning

As the tiger comes closer, he noticed the hybrid to be doing some sort of weird motion outside the window. A few more steps in and his ears flattened in disapproval on what he could see from a distance.

And it seems this hybrid is throwing away either pastries or any type of loaf outside, possibly littering all over the flowers of the castle.

The mystery hybrid flinched when they heard the tiger's growl, without looking back, they went into a full on sprint down the hall.

Taehyung wasn't able to identify whether they're prey or predator because in a blink of an eye, they hid inside a room. With slow footsteps, the King menacingly went closer until he's infront of the door.

Once he turned the knob, the hybrid inside squeaked and hid.

Suddenly, the tiger's shoulders relaxed and his terrifying glare turned to something a little softer, almost fond.

There he sees the small hybrid hiding his face behind a basket. It wasn't really an effective hiding spot since you can clearly see his big cute bunny ears popping out from the basket.

Well... he's whole body as well, but let's pretend the little one is the master of hiding and practically invisible to the eye.

"Little hopper? Is that you?"

Jungkook was having an internal battle with himself if he should speak to his King or not, will his head get be beheaded if he does not acknowledge his majesty's presence or be punished with that annoying, yet charming smirk?

"Jungkook... cannot answer his King's calls at the moment"

Taehyung's fondness towards the little one only grew due to how adorable he is being right now.

"It's alright, I got the confirmation I needed that it is my Bunny who I am speaking to"

He heard Jungkook curse to himself and tried not to let out a sound of laughter to save his bunny from the embarrassment he'll feel if he does.

"If I may ask, will my Bunny enlighten his King's curiosity for a bit?"

"...." Jungkook hesitated, but he's basically trapped in this room and the only exit is being blocked by the older.

"I will do my best to provide the answers you want to hear, my King"

"Before I could, will little hopper remove the basket so he and I could speak face-to-face?"

"......." The younger already got caught red-handed, so it would be a bit ridiculous to keep hiding his face behind a plate.

"I'm afraid I will not cooperate with this certain order for my King"

"But I miss seeing your face, would you please show yourself and let the King be blessed with your beauty?"

"............" His majesty did not show any mercy when attacking the poor bunny's heart with his endearing charms.

As much as how Jungkook wanted to hide even more behind the basket to not show his cherry colored cheeks, he is unable to disobey the King and finally puts down the weaved item.