Member Sweetheart

This story was inspired by the song High School Sweetheart, so some of the words are the same as in the song.

Bruce was devastated his best friend had died,the worst thing he never told him he loved him,he loved him more than as a friend,plus he was angry he knew the media hated them but not that much,he was angry that the media preferred never to talk about eric carr's death.

He had a weird mix of emotions, 5 hours before Eric died,Eric gave him a letter, it was funny at first glance it was an orange color with a fox drawn on one end, hearts and cute phrases, or what they used to say to Bruce it gave him tenderness, "So Much Like Eric" he thought.

He opened the letter and began to read it.

"Hey Bruce, I'll probably be gone and I won't give you false hope because I'm not feeling all that great, plus I'm sure I've already been replaced by Eric Singer, he's a good guy, he's funny and he knows drums, but I'm not writing this letter to tell you silly things.

I'm writing this because I really love you, more than just as my best friend I'm telling you that I really want to get out of all this shit and be with you doing couple things,

I Could Never Tell You These Things Straight To Your Face That's Why I'm Doing It In This Letter

I Know That You Are My Only Love, Because My Older Couples Only Spent My Time And You Didn't...

I know that I could leave my time in your hands and you wouldn't spend it in stupid fights or fucking jealousy.

There are things I want to tell you to your face but I don't think I can so I'll tell you that here in this letter full of my feelings I'll never tell the world but you Bruce Kulick, I said I didn't want to give you false hope but if I really live to tell you everything, if I survive...

Could You Hold Me All Night, Put Your Lips On Mine, Comfort Me When I Start To Cry Would You Be My First Time? Eat Me Like A Cake, Make Me Feel Alive, Love Me And Make Me Fly, Take Me High, Tie Me Up And Don't Go Away...

I Know It's Ridiculous, Because You Probably Don't Like Guys, But I Love You And I Will Until My Heart Can't Take It Anymore.♡

-Paul Caravello"

Bruce Felt His Tears Come Out,He Was Broken His Heart Was Beating Too Much,That Letter Was Getting Wet With His Tears,He Didn't Want To Cry Anymore,But He Couldn't Stop,The Love He Wanted So Much Was Available To Accept But For The Sadness Of Being Rejected He Let It Go,And That Boy He Loved So Much Was Gone Forever And There Was Nothing He Could Do....

Years had passed after that disastrous and beautiful letter from Eric,Bruce wasn't in KISS anymore, he had family, he was supposed to have outgrown Eric and all that, not really, he would give up anything to see Eric by his side, laughing and having that family that Eric and he longed for, that letter wasn't shown to anyone, not even the members of KISS, only he saw it and it's his treasure, the beautiful gift of his love from a member of KISS...