Valentine's Day

The hills that were once dark soon started to shine bright and the morning sun soon came over the horizon informing everyone that a new day has come and these day, these day was special as it was Valentines Day. Ash woke up with a smile and he decided that he go and get something for everyone since Valentines days isn't just about girlfriends, boyfriends, wive or husband's. It's a day where you celebrate friendships and family and show everyone how much you appreciate them, so that Ash was going to do.

Ash started with his mom, Delia as he made a nice basket with all sorts of sweets and treats and card just showing his love for his mother and that he soon sent toward her right away, then soon he moved onto Goh, his formal research partner, mainly his best friend. He made a card and he gave him some different pokeballs that would definitely help him catch pokemon that were a bit more difficult to catch, and soon he gave it to him with a smile. Soon he moved onto professor Cerise and he pretty much made basket with 3 envelopes for Cerise and his two other assistants with some sweets as well.

Soon he moved over to his pokemon and decided to give them sweets and all personal envelopes explaining how he is grateful to have them as his pokemon and to be in his team. Ash felt great and now all he needed to do was Chloe's but he wanted to do something a bit more special for the emerald eyed girl who right now was at school. Chloe walked into her class and well she had some envelopes on her table and she decided to open them and they asked to be her Valentines date for the party tonight, in actual reality she never really wanted to go and so she had to decline the boys who have sent her the envelopes. She just felt like going home afterward to spend some time with her family during Valentines Day as she never really felt love toward anyone but a particular boy was on her mind.

A boy who she went adventures with and had a yellow mouse companion, a boy who came from pallet town, she didn't know why but she felt like something was gonna happen at the lab but she pushed the thought out of her head as her two friends, which asked her how her school day was going.

Ash was still making something for Chloe and Goh who which in fact had spent the day with his pokemon he has caught so far and soon he looked toward Ash and he decided to be teasing toward him. So he walked over toward the raven haired boy. "Ash~" he sang in a sing song tone "now who's Valentines gift is these?" He said teasingly and Ash looked back at him and him being himself said out loud."Well it's for Chloe! she has been going with adventures with us and is starting to get interested in pokemon and such and I just wanted to give her these as a Valentines gift that's all" he said that confidently and Goh just decided to give up on teasing him as he forgot that Ash has no idea what romance is and such.

Soon Chloe came out of the doors at her school after a long day studying and listening to lectures, the now warm sun hitting her face was welcoming to her as she began to walk back to the Cerise Laboratory to do so studying and go back home with her dad. Ash was almost done with his gift and was just perfecting it to perfection, he soon looked over his work and smiled confidently. "She'll love these, huh Pikachu?" He asked the mouse pokemon. "Pika!" Pikachu said with a smile and soon after that, the doors to the laboratory opened and Chloe walked through and she looked around and soon walked upstairs to do some homework while she waited for her dad to finish up work.

Soon it was 5:23pm and she looked up and got ready to leave but before she did that, Ash knocked on the door to the laboratory and Chloe asked who was it? "It's me, Ash!" And she smiled and told him to come in, while she had Hee back turned ash came in with a basket that had some nice pokemon shaped cookies, they're were different pokemon like Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee and much more. She turned back toward him and was shocked to see him with these basket in hand she asked what is it and soon he replied happily. "Well it's for you of course" he said with a grin. And soon he gave it to her "Happy Valentines Day, Chloe" and soon he left the room, She iwas surprised to say the least that him of all people would do something like these for her.

She looked at it and blushed lightly and soon there was an envelope with a heart and she soon opened. "Hey Chloe, the reason why I made these for you is because, well your my friend, best friend infact. I just wanted to show my appreciation for you and decided to give you these and well it took awhile so there's that. Anyway all I wanted to ask you was-" and it ended there, she looked rather disappointed and just shook it off, but there was something else in the envelope, she shook it put and it was a small piece of paper and it read out. "Will you be my Valentines?" And it ended with a heart. She soon saw all of these and blushed heavily and soon laughed to herself and she put the envelope safely inside her bag and got the basket and such out toward the vehicle.

She put everything in there and waited for her dad, she remembered what the envelope said and she just didn't know what to say, so she soon ended up looking for Ash to give him her response. She looked around and everywhere for him, The Park, the backyard, the kitchen, his room, and the living room. She looked everywhere and the only place she hadn't look was the study, so she made her way up the stairs toward the room where she thinks ash is there.

She made it up and looked through the room and she saw him looking out the window talking with his buddy, she was going to say something but then she heard him say these. "Do you think I should've asked her in person, like you know maybe just go up to her?" "Pika ka Pika Pikachu" the mouse said. "Yeah...maybe I should've, I think I scared her now." He said while dropping his head and she soon thought now was a good time to come in and say something. "I think I made my mind" She said and Ash who was standing there almost nearly fell and caught himself and looked up at her and he just smiled and he had light pink tints on his cheek and he stood up and looked at her. "What was that you said Chloe?" "I think I have an answer to your question eariler" and soon she walked up to him, and hugged him, Ash was confused but he hugged her back and soon she stopped hugging and took a step back. "I'll be your Valentines" She said with a smile and Ash just smiled as well and soon he blushed a bit as for Chloe she was blushing as well and soon she asked her dad if it was okay to stay the night over at the laboratory. He went and gave her the okay and now she went up the guest bedroom which was sorta her room as she had clothes of her own there.

She soon was done getting ready for the night and she walked up toward the study, and she looked in to see Ash sitting there on the floor in a makeshift bed and he looked over and smiled at her. Soon she smiled back and sat by him and they looked up, the study had these window on the too for them to look up which in fact had a large window over them, they laid back and watched the night. Ash soon felt something over his hand and looked over to see Chloe holding it slightly, she looked back at him and smiled and he smiled and he squeezed her hand and they soon watched the night sky as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________

1453 Words Counted

Hey hey there again reader, it is I the person who wrote these, anyway Happy Late Valentines Day by well 3 hours as these is being posted right at 3am hahahaha. Anyway I wanted to do something special so her...anyway I hope you all liked it and I'll be making the next probably by tonight or later as I'm still in the writer mood.

Anyway thank you all for reading these and I'll see ya in the next one :DD