multi ships-v day confessions

Start from the beginning

Destin's pov

I was sitting down while talking to Kimetrius when I decided to finally tell someone about who I like. We were sitting outside in his car for lunch when I started talking about who I had feelings for.

"Hey Kim can I tell you something?"I randomly asked.

"Of course, what's up??"He asked me as he gave me all of his attention.

"But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone, absolutely no one"I added.

"I promise I won't"He said.

"Okay"I said.

I took a deep breath and looked at Kim.

"I like Denzel"I said.

Kim looked at me as his mouth hung open.

"Denzel?! Like our friend Denzel?"He asked to help clarify his confusion.

"Yes"I said.

"Oh my god this is amazing. Do you think he likes you back?!"He asked, getting all excited.

"I'm not sure, I hope so"I said.

"I bet he does, like I mean why wouldn't he"Kim said smiling.

"Yeah"I said.

"Well can I be honest with you too?"He asked me.

"Of course!!"I said, giving him my attention.

"You know that boy Diego I talk to, like the one only you and Tione know I talk to?"He asked.

"Yeah, the short adorable kid"I said.

"Well I have feelings for him and I'm thinking about asking him out on Valentine's Day or something"He said.

I looked at him and smiled so big. I was proud that he finally found someone that makes him happy, had enough guts to tell me, and also maybe tell him.

"Yes you should!! Like take him out for dinner or something and ask him then!!"I said getting all excited.

"You think he would say yes?"He asked me.

"Why wouldn't he! I mean just the way he looks at you, that man is in love"I said.

"Maybe"Kim said as he looked out the window.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time.

"Oh fuck! we have class in 5 minuets"I said.

We grabbed our stuff and hopped out of the car. We ran into the school and to our classes as we laughed. I walked into chemistry and sat down next to Isaiah as I laughed.

"What the fuck is so funny?"He asked as he just stared at me.

"Absolutely nothing"I said as I laughed and looked at the teacher.

"Weirdo"Isaiah mumbled as he looked at the teacher too.

Jahseh's pov

Valentine's Day is in a few days and I don't even have a valentine. I mean I have feelings for Stokeley but there's no chance he likes me back. I decided to call Isaiah so we could complain.

I grabbed my phone and clicked on his contact. I called him and he answered almost immediately.

"What's up"He said.

"Dude Valentine's Day is in a few days and I'm lonely as fuck"I said.

"That's one way to start a conversation"He said.

"Also don't act like I don't know you like Stokeley"He added.

I let out a confused gasp and stared at my phone.