Nagito
•I mean, he's got a degenerative brain disease, so he understands the concept of a chronic illness/disability.
•Never tries to push you further than you can go. He's always reminding you to take breaks and sit down, especially on a bad pain day.
•He'd always be a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, whatever you need from him he's got you.
•He knows the pain of living with something that can never be fully cured. And he'd do anything to take that pain away from you.
•He keeps any medication you take on hand, makes sure there's always a heat pad available or an ice pack in the freezer
•"My sweet dear... I'm.. So sorry I can't do more, I know... I know how scary it can be. But... If we're together I know we can keep going, we'll always have hope."
•He'd know when to leave you alone, when you needed space.
•He's overall just very understanding.

Gonta
•During your first flare up with him you had to stop him from taking you to the hospital
•He genuinely thought you had, like, a physical injury. Like a broken bone or something.
•After he calms down from that he is *so gentle* with you. The man would hold you as if you would break at any second
•He'd honestly be a bit smothering with how much he'd try to care for you. If you asked him to back off, he reluctantly would. Maybe.
•Don't you DARE try to do anything during a flare up that could cause you more pain, he will not allow it!
•If you did try to push yourself too much you'd be met with puppy eyes begging you to rest.
•"Gonta... So sorry you in so much pain... Gonta wish he could take pain away. But since he can't y/n must take care of themselves!!"
•He'd be *constantly* offer to carry you. Everywhere. Even in like... A grocery store. He'd carry you everywhere.
•He's quite thankful for his strength in that regard
•Honestly, he'd just do anything to limit how much pain you were in.

Korekiyo
(Please do not bring up his sister or make incest jokes. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable.)
•He's so comforting, on god
•Will bring you absolutely anything you need. During a flare up any unnecessary movement is strictly forbidden.
•On low level pain days he gently encourages you to stretch and walk a little bit, but never pushes you further.
•He'd hold you close, but loosely enough that you could squirm away if you needed
•"Oh, my dear... My beautiful darling... The world is so cruel to put you through something like this, I... I am so sorry, my sweet."
•He'd never, ever, ever belittle you for being unable to do things because of the pain. Never would he force you to do things that you were too exhausted or in pain to do.
•Would cook for you when you're in too much pain to cook, make you your favorite comfort meal. And I mean meal, he's not going to let you just live off of snacks, he's going to make you real food.
•He'd really just tend to your every need.

Rantaro
•What he'd do most is make sure you were in control of your surroundings, sensory wise. Because he knows you don't need bad sensory input making your pain worse.
•He has pain meds, a light dimmer, a fan, a heater, a heat pad, an ice pack, everything ready beside your bed so you can control your needs.
•He gives you something like a chew necklace to bite down on if you need it
•He brings you anything you need, from snacks to another blanket.
•He is a constant reassuring voice that the flare up won't last forever. That you'll feel at least a bit better soon.
•He'd hold you gently while massaging the painful muscles
•"Easy there darling... I wish I could do more to help you, but you'll be okay. Just focus on my voice..."
•He'd hum or sing to distract you
•He'd make sure to at least have a collapsible cane on hand at all times in case something happened
•That and always carrying around some sort of pain medication

Kaito
•Man, if you ever needed a voice of positivity, he's your man.
•He'd always get you to look on the bright side of things, help you laugh or smile even while you're in pain
•Although he also knows when to get serious. He'd be close by your side during the worst days, helping you get through everything.
•He would try his best at balancing letting you rest and also having you get up and move to loosen/strengthen the muscles
•He would be the BEST physical therapy buddy. So encouraging, all the time.
•But on those days where you just genuinely can't do it, where you're bedridden and can't move, he's there for you.
•"It's alright, starlight, don't push yourself. Remember there's always tomorrow to get up and keep going, it's okay to be down for a while. Alright? Good. Now, get some rest."
•He'd get you a white noise machine to drown out excess sound so you don't get overwhelmed
•He'd always make sure you had pain meds on the bedside table. Always.

Shuichi
•He'd constantly fawn over you and make sure you're comfortable
•Would probably ask if you're feeling worse/better every half hour unless you told him to stop
•He'd be constantly bringing you new mobility aids to see which ones work best
•Brings you water and snacks
•On days where it's not so bad he'd encourage you to try and do some exercises to strengthen your legs
•He'd always make sure to have medicine stocked up and remind you to take any daily medication you have
•"Sweetie, do you need anything? You know you can ask me for anything you need. Don't be afraid to ask for help, that's what I'm here for."
•He'll be a literal shoulder to lean on if pain spikes when you're out and about
•You can ask him to go home and he'll take you home, no questions asked.

I hope I did you justice bestie <3