Have you missed us?

Start from the beginning

Lee Soo Hyuk stepped forward after seeing Nyx's nod and introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Soo Hyuk from Korea, Kim Rok Soo or let's just say TCF Cale's team leader, and Hyung, just call me Soo-Hyuk." His introduction was brief, as Jung Soo then took the stage.

"Hello! I'm Choi Jung Soo also from Korea, Little Kim Rok Soo's/TCF Cale's favorite hyung just call me Jung Soo!" He was cheerful and felt pride saying he was the favorite hyung of KRS.

TCF Alberu felt a little sense of discomfort upon hearing he's the favorite hyung but he decided to ignore it. 'Hmm I'm sure it's nothing' he thought.

Following the two introductions, one person who had remained silent and felt out of place finally spoke up. His deep voice rang out throughout the room. (That was hot)

"I'm Kim Rok Soo formerly known as Cale Henituse but 40 years old. I made a deal with the God of Death when I was about to die due to White Star. He said it could help our world to be saved so I accepted it. I'm not going to disclose our deal but It was not OG Kim Rok Soo's fault" His long sentiment made the room silent.

His family from both sides worlds was unusually quiet. They were debating about the various reasons why Cale had agreed to the deal. 'D-did something terrible happen to cause him accept the deal despite waking up as a completely different person?' they thought. Regardless of the what-ifs they felt useless and guilty for not giving him the attention and love he deserved.

People close to TCF Cale felt betrayed, they are not angry but rather disappointed that Young Master Cale didn't tell it to them but after careful consideration and thinking deeply, they realized that they, too, had secrets to keep so they accepted it.

How can they be mad at the person who helped and made them feel like a family right? Cale was their benefactor in the first place and without him, things would have gotten worse.

Those people who didn't know why or how they'd become acquainted with TCF Cale just sat there same as TBOAH people. They seemed out of place but still decided to stay still and watch.

TCF Ron and Beacrox were at a loss for words. They had known the Young Master for a long time, but their relationship was one of servant-master. Yes, they cared for and loved him, but they also care for and love the current Cale. Finally, they decided to accept both of them. It wouldn't hurt to do so then.

The silence deafening as people are taking their time to process what they heard and their thoughts. TCF White Star abruptly spoke, breaking the silence.

"Hah! I knew it! My hypothesize was correct! I knew Cale Henituse is a transmigrator!" He exclaimed as if he had won a lottery, at the same time the records playing in Cale's mind came to an end, causing him to awaken to reality.

"Shut up you Lunatic! so what if you're right huh?! He's still our Cale and we accept him whoever he is!" TCF Hannah shouted. Not long after she blushed upon recalling what she said, Both saint Jack teased her and even her parallel self joined.

"That's right you motherfucking bastard who's more annoying than that of the motherfucking God of Death! We don't care about your thoughts so keep it to yourself!" The quiet TCF Cage shouted while TCF Taylor was cheering her on.

'What in the world happened?' TCF Cale thought his emotions were visible on his face, as he was perplexed by the situation and the sudden confession of TCF Hannah and TCF Cage.

TCF White star just scoffed at the two's sentiment, ' tsk I don't want to waste some of my precious energy to those pest' he thought.

"Yah Kim Rok Soo! Just because you're not in your previous body doesn't mean you can't greet us! Haven't you missed this hyung hmm?" TCF Cale looked at LSH, his eyes shaking, but he stood up and handed the children who were in his lap to TCF Choi-Han.