Have you missed us?

Start from the beginning

When the three kids and Cale's group saw their fath— human join, they automatically joined too.
TCF Eruhaben simply sighed and channeled his mana to protect the children and Cale from the foods and pillows.

After being hit by the pillows and foods, the dragons can't help but join the fight. Both Dodori's are having a good time, throwing pizzas like crazy with his mom by his side and throwing pillows while saying, 'Stop wasting food, Dodori, just throw the pillows!'

TCF Alberu approached TCF Cale and Choi Han, who was standing next to TBOAH Cale, who began throwing apple pies at everything and everyone like a maniac. When he realized he couldn't stop the situation, he simply joined them. That's how the four of them became a human canon of foods and pillows.

Nyx's assistant "Maya" was terrified of the chaos, but she couldn't do anything because they weren't committing violence. The poor dog was about to cry and prayed for Nyx to return quickly.

The chaos lasted for 25 minutes until Nyx entered, and we are now back in the present. +

-------------------------

"Woah what the-- haaa you guys" Nyx suddenly became stressed. Not wanting to be mad or just join them, she decided to handle it calmly.

"Go to the backroom for now and clean yourselves while I'm being nice; the number of people in the bathrooms is unlimited, so you can all go at the same time; Villain's and Good people's CR are separated as well as male and female's. Just follow the signs." She said.

After sensing the pressure that Goddess Nyx was exuding, no one dared to speak up. They all stood up and went to the bathroom because she appeared to be angry. Even both White Stars are terrified because they experienced fear despite the curse of God of Death.

Nyx petted her assistant Maya who seems traumatized while telling her she did well and waved her hand. With it, the room instantly became clean as if nothing had happened, and they all sat on the couch waiting for them.

When people from TBOAH and TOTCF worlds have finished cleaning and gearing up themselves, she confirmed first if they are complete before speaking.

"I can't believe you all pfttt, playing like a child" Nyx said while holding back her laugh and reminiscing about the previous scene as if she hadn't become mad for a moment.

They were all flushed at her sentiment. Realizing what they had done, they really looked like a child-- a toddler to be exact who's mother was away and them causing havoc.

Nyx then composed herself before faking a cough.

"*/Ehem; okay, now that you're all back to your senses, as promised, I brought (forced) three people here to join you guys in reacting to the scenes," Nyx announced, and they all perked up, curious about those people.

"You guys can come out now!" Nyx exclaimed, and three silhouettes of people emerged from the darkness and approached them until their bodies and faces were visible.

Both TBOAH and TCF were perplexed; they didn't even know these people, but they noticed that they resembled the swords master and hero Choi-Han. Both Choi-Hans, on the other hand, thought they looked Korean, whereas TCF Cale looked like a statue as he can't move.

'W-what.. H-how.. S-oo Hyuk Hyung? Jung Soo?'  he thought. His mind suddenly became a mess as his records forcefully played leaving him no choice but to watch it, yet his face remained stoic.

Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo looked at him with concern, they knew what's going on in his mind and how messed up it was right now. They wanted to quickly finish what they need to do and comfort him.