3. Smooth Criminals Under The Purple Rain...

Zyan's Point Of View:

"Mr. And Mrs. Jackson welcome to parent's night your daughter Nia Jackson is truly exceptional and I am not just saying this because you two are great benefactors of the school." Nia's teacher Ms. Brown says.

"Really how so?" I wondered what amazing things my daughter has done.

"Is that even a question Zyan she is our daughter. She was born exceptional." Michael says and I laughed.

"Well she is actually learning at a exceptional musical level. She can play any song by ear on the piano and even add notes that gives the song her own signature. She displays a high intelligence for having a photographic memory." Ms. Brown says and I am pleased to hear our daughter is doing so well.

"My only criticism is that she is very shy and doesn't really open up to strangers or others often. But I did learn she went through some trauma as a child. I do give you two my sincere condolences about that." She says and I nod.

I try so hard to forget about the mess we went through when she was younger. The abuse my daughter suffered at the hands of a monstrous woman. Even though Nia is in therapy and is doing good in other areas she is incredibly shy.

Even so she became very soft spoken too. I know it's because of the nightmares she has that stops her from opening up and that hurts me. I just wish I could find a way for her to open up.

"Do you suggest anyway we could help her overcome her shyness?" I question.

"Well she really opens up through music I would say let her join our young scholars music club. Where she can learn more about her passion and being around others with similar interests like her." She says and that sounds interesting to me.

"Well I think she should do whatever her heart desires. We will ask her if she would like to join and if so than I'm fine with it what about you my queen?" Michael asked me and I blush a bit.

"I agree..." I say and we continue with parents night.

"Well I think the kids are doing good wait until the twins get to preschool..." Michael jokes and I laugh.

"Whoa slow it down baby they are only six months old they got some time to get there." I say to him as he drives us home.

"Zyan I have a business meeting tonight alright so I am dropping you off home and I will see you later..." Michael says unexpectedly.

"Baby what about dinner with the kids tonight?" I was confused as this is really random.

"Well I can't cancel this meeting I am sorry baby. I'll have dinner with them tomorrow night okay." He says and I nod getting quiet. But I felt this funny feeling in my stomach. I haven't felt this feeling since Susan.

Pulling up to the house he gets out and open my car door. Before he let's me go inside he pulls me in for a deep hug.

"I love you baby okay and its only a business meeting. Prince will be there as well okay my love." He says kissing my lips and I let go of the breath I must of been holding.

"Okay baby please be safe see you later on tonight. Thank you for my panties although you ripped the first pair. They were cute too with the little pink bow." I smile at my husband who giggles.

"I'll buy them back okay and I will be safe baby I promise later sexy..." He says kissing me again before he closes the car door and gets back to his driver seat.

Pulling off I try to calm the negative thoughts in my head and figure out how to secure this land for the movie lot. I know Michael wanted to make movies by the way he goes in for our home movies. I want to get him a present for keeping his promise to me.