MY FINAL STATEMENT W PROOF.

FIRSTLY, I am not playing victim. I am defending my name from the accusation made about me. Nothing more. I am not answering questions, because the proof is in the pudding. You can take it up with the blueprint of the 90s Wattpad community.

I have been on this app for 10 months, joined in April. Prior to that I was on Tumblr, and I had no interaction with the 90s/throwback community UNTIL I came here. Settling in, I  became got interested and wanted to be apart of the 90s community of writing. I hadn't known that side, but I get fitting because I knew a lot about the 90s. Nostalgia always capture my eye.

I followed people, they followed me back— and I became inspired to write. @earldegratejr was driving factor in me wanting to write. crazy how she switched up suddenly when this mia girl came around and started accusing me of stealing.

let's dive into that though. miaveli has had me blocked for the longest time, presumably after i published Angel in Disguise. I know this from trying to discover her account and her books from people recommendation. I've never interacted with her because she had me MUTED. mind you, I do not have another wattpad account, and know nothing of her tumblr. NOTHING.

I don't understand why she thinks she started every type of layout, formatting, or whatever on this app. Plenty of people have done the shit that she's accusing me of before she had thought about it. Why she's coming at me and me only? I am not sure. And I didn't get the dumb ass layout inspiration from you. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I WAS BLOCKED. And even if I wasn't, and had seen you do it first I would've asked— like I did with the inspiration I had from Tumblr. I asked them, they responded, and told me that I didn't need to publicly credit them. Perhaps, they stole from you. BUT ME? I did not.

Not everyone is out for you and your shit. I promise. And even the people that are vouching for you...you've accused them.

Wanna see? You can thank @earldegratejr for not changing her password to an Instagram spam that we SHARED once awhile ago. With her dumb ass. Karma comes quick to those who deserve it.

 Karma comes quick to those who deserve it

THIS YOU? TOXICA, this the girl you're vouching for? This shit is a literal reach

THIS YOU? TOXICA, this the girl you're vouching for? This shit is a literal reach. Literally.

So now you see...she comes for everybody cause everything is me, me, me with her. There's literal books out here that have nothing to do with Devante or the 90s community that have similar formatting and layouts.

And the fact that she stalks my fucking page, all the way from the time I started is weird asf too. But I know she'll see this.

There you have it. You can refer to my message board for more of my final statement as well. BUT I SAID WHAT I SAID. I am not a thieve. Cause if that's the case, then every damn body on this app is.

By tomorrow, all of this will be deleted and I will be taking a complete departure from this account. Take all the screen recordings and screenshots you can, love.

enjoy.

p.s.> you better be glad I didn't show the death threats. I'm taking that up with Wattpad.