(Ignore mic, and excatly like this but with pricing and tattoos.)

What make jungkook worried is, this boy was limping and having lots of brusies on face and hands. Even blood was there on his forehead. When he came and sit on his car Bonet, he hiss a little in pain and this broke jungkook heart.

Jungkook got little tears in his eyes, he knows his crush always get in fight that's why he always carry first aid kit with him. Thinking one day he will go to him, give him big lecture and treat his wounds.

But he don't have that much courage.

But today as he gonna take step to go towards him but he stop when he saw his crush's friend come to him and smack his head, making him groan in pain and curse to his friend.

"Yahhh... Jimin, it fucking hurts" bun's bad boy groan and jimin just roll his eyes and said,

"You motherfucker, V can't you take care of yourself. Why you always get in fight and for God sake, care to come University." And V just roll his eyes and jimin sigh and bring first aid from car and start treating V wounds.

Jungkook just smile sadly and look down,

take care of him, jimin hyung.

Jungkook thought and again look up to see at his crush and thing made his heart run first is, V was looking at him like directly looking at jungkook soul and this made bun's cheek heat up.

V eyes was like telling Jungkook's worried that
Don't worry bun, I'm okk.

Jungkook blushed madly and thanks to sweet bunny tigers that bus came on that time and jungkook hurriedly climb up and bus start it's drive to highschool and jungkook was looking at V from windows and V doing same.

"Too much staring, why don't you just ask him out" jimin said while putting bandit on V wounds and V just roll his eyes and said, "it's not that, you remember he is same bunny boy. Whome i saved once from that dick heads."

"Yeahh... Yeahh..." Jimin said with smirk making V roll his eyes and smile a little

He is not a bad though to date.

................

Jungkook put earphones on his ears listening his favourite song winter bear. With beautiful smile on his face thinking about his crush.

"You all are thinking about my one side love right, I meet him first time when he saved me from a bad people who were trying to flirt and touchy with me. He look like bad boy which he is, always get in fights *pout* but he is good for hear. He is handsome soo and much good. I wish, one day I get some courage and try to talk to him. Today got waste too."

Jungkook close his eyes with this and enjoy bun ride, and soon went to school.

(Like this all day goes, and our bun is not able to tell his crush.)

.......

ONE DAY... 14 FEB 2022

jungkook went to bus stop again, everything was decorated with red roses and all romantic things. Someone playing romantic song in back and jungkook again saw him there smoking while playing games in his phone no effect of valentine is on him. Like he don't even know something like this exists and jungkook is just busy in admiring him with small smile. Sad smile.