"I'm hurt that you guys started without me." A deep and teasing voice stated, causing Matthew and me to separate from our kiss. We looked over to see Michael, or in this case Ezekiel, putting the plates of food on the bedside table before he slowly began stalking towards us.

"I don't mind you joining." Matthew teased back huskily. Ezekiel smirked and set his eyes on Matthew.

"I'm going to enjoy being inside you." He stated, and then pounced. The next thing I knew, Matthew was under him looking like a deer caught in headlights. I chuckled at his expression and Ezekiel turned to smirk at me.

"Get over here, Callisto." His dominating voice commanded and I wasted no time in moving and laying by Matthew's side.

"Ezzy, can you give Michael back control, please? I don't think Matthew can handle your size for his first time." I asked nervously. He seemed to debate the pros and cons of my suggestion. I knew he didn't want to, but I also knew that he knew that I was right. He was just too big for Matthew's first time. Finally, he sighed and nodded his head yes.

"Fine. But I'll be back, and when I return, that ass is going to be mine!" He stated and then kissed Matthew. I watched with a hazy and lusty gaze as he dominated Matthew's mouth. Matthew couldn't help but to release heavy moans and the sounds just made me harder. I definitely knew what he was feeling. Ezekiel pulled back, smirked at the both of us, and then gave Michael control. His fangs were elongated and his eyes were dark with lust, but it was definitely him.

"Are you sure about this?" Michael made sure that was the first thing he asked, and I knew that he was talking to Matthew. I leaned up to look over at him for confirmation.

"Y-yes." He stated immediately, yet a little nervously. I understood his nervousness. I looked to Michael and he looked back. We nodded our head in a silent agreement and I got to work. I turned Matthew's face over in order to continue our kissing. He immediately took over and flipped us so that I was under him. After a while, I turned my face so that I could breathe and Matthew dived for my neck, right where his mark would go.

I probably sounded like a pornstar and I didn't seem to mind. My breathing pattern was short and quick and Matthew seemed to enjoy the fact that he made me breathless. His ass was in the air, like an open invitation, and I watched with a hazy vision as Michael slowly pulled Matthew's shorts off.

His breath hitched as the cool air hit his backside and Michael rubbed his cheeks. A resounding smack was made and Matthew released a long moan into my neck. The sound traveled straight to my member and I could feel myself leaking in my shorts.

"Matthew, baby, take Toby's shorts off." Michael demanded softly. Matthew wasted no time in scooting back, successfully pushing his ass closer to Michael, and pulling off my shorts. Our shirts were long since disregarded and now, Matthew and I were bare to Michael's eyes.

"So beautiful." He mumbled as his eyes roamed the both of us. "Suck him!" He ordered and then suddenly, my cock was surrounded by heat. I threw my head back and arched my back off the bed. My eyes were shut tight due to the sudden amount of pleasure as I wrapped my fingers in Matthew's hair.

All too soon, Matthew's mouth was off of me as he threw his head back and moaned out a "Holy shit!"

I looked behind him to see that Michael was eating him as if he was a starved man. I jerked myself off to the sound of Matthew losing himself in pleasure. Once he came to and realized what I was doing, he smacked my hand away and continued to suck me. I tried thrusting ever so lightly, but that only resulted in Matthew pinning my hips to the bed. He continued to moan around me as Michael handled his ass, which was pushing me closer to the edge. Before I knew it, I was emptying myself in Matthew's mouth and he swallowed every drop.