⸝⸝ Chap 004

After finishing his little brainstorming he stepped down the stairs leading to the rooftop carefully and slowly since (well not really-) he was looking down to his phone casually scrolling down.

Occasionally letting out a few huffs and snorts at some randomness funny comments, Almost at the landing connecting down to another sets of stairs he then saw a flash of white hair- and at that Akaza's amused look quickly took a turn and he scowled at the other person.

The other known as Sanemi, His mood visibly and quickly turn a 180° and imitated the former demons scowl, He was just going up to take a fresh air and un-fucking-fortunately badly, sadly, worsely bumped into this dude along the way.

Then that's just how it happened;

Standing there, Giving ferocious glares at each other.

Sanemi hated this guy, why? well that's self explanatory but obviously his brash personality and his way of words too are vulgar. (I mean aren't you too?) 

Meanwhile Akaza didn't also liked this guy as well, Firstly he keeps giving him the glares always whenever they were both in presence or just passing by even from a mile away.

He did not like it at all so instead of confronting or just plain ignoring it he just gave it back and glared at him too.

After what feels like eternity Sanemi spoke his words laced in distaste and venom, ''The fuck? Get out of the damn way!''

He took one step up the stair his glare just deepening if that's possible-

Though Akaza just merely moved and raised his eyebrow, Face back to neutral look oddly.

He looked down at him uninterestedly, ''Can't you just move out of the way then no-eyebrows?''

''What the fuck did you say to me?!'' But then quickly sneered at him as a mocking grin made its way to his face, ''Though.. You pathetic excuse of a demon, Why haven't you just drop dead already, huh? even as far being alive again with the others is just damn disgusting.''  

Akaza snarled and tilted his head to the side veins showing, ''Ha? for a fact, I can't understand someone who's weaker than me.''

''Tch! I'll fuckin' put you in your place bitch!!'' Sanemi quickly yelled and threw a punch his way to which Akaza dodge at and then also let out a punch as well.

And to that escalated to two hot-tempered boys fighting on the stairs but somehow managed to get down and continued it there-

Now we have a Sanemi with a bruise forming underneath his left eye, and slightly battered face and fists that landed a blow on the other.

Then Akaza who have blood trickling down his nose and some bruises on his face too.

Safe to say they are loud, Very very loud whilst fighting.

''Is that all you've got really?! HAH! WEAK!''

''THE FUCK YOU SAY BASTARD?! I'LL SHOW YOU WEAK!''

A joyous laughter, ''Good good! Keep it coming Sanemi! Oh!? What a good punch!''

''SHUT THE FUCK UP-''

Hurried footsteps were heard and a old lady came to sight to which she quickly sighed to and clapped her hands loudly to atleast get both of the boys attention to which not really did-

The elder did it again louder if possible and earned a glance from Akaza- and immediately frozed up before he can say a thing Sanemi landed a punched to his cheek- to which he mocked him for.