⸝⸝ Chap 003

Light steps were heard as three people we're walking down a street.

Though- People are giving them looks there and then, Why you ask? It's because they are too DAMN LOUD.

Akaza did not found joy in two of his companions accompanying him along the way, Wait no nevermind more like following him along the way. 

''Aww~ Akaza-dono! You should walk between us Kokushibo-dono! obviously because your so short-''

''WHAT?! YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!''

''Little you say? As a matter of fact I'm 6'1~! HahahUHEUEK-!!''

Kokushibo sighed, ''Stop... Choking Douma, Akaza.'' After only a fist made it's way towards his face but ofcourse he dodged easily.

Now to that lots of passerby's are now looking at them weirdly, Well mostly Akaza and Douma-

Kokushibo just took it upon himself to separate the both of them before someone misunderstands, Quickly he reached both of his hand and grabbed Akaza's back collar as well slightly pushed Douma to get away.

''People are already giving us.. weird looks, Refrain yourselves from.. fighting.'' He tightened his grip on the pinkettes collar since he's just stubbornly thrashing around. Kokushibo sighed again.

Douma pouted at that, ''Mouu~ Let loose~ Akaza-dono was just showing his ways of being friendly! Right?'' Turning to look at the said name-

Akaza just looked at him in terrible distaste, ''You? Friends? Me? TCH! NO WAY TO HELL WITH THAT SHIT AND LET GO OF ME ARGH!!'' And so he does, Not kindly though.

Akaza just clicked his tongue irritatedly and immediately turned to land a punch but Kokushibo wasn't there.

'Ofcourse he dodged.' Thought by Akaza sourly and just stayed still, Crossed arms and a scowling face.

''Ah have you calmed down yet!'' Douma exclaimed as he hid behind Kokushibo just peeking his head out to the side.

Akaza just sent a pissed off glare at his way and stuffed his hands inside his pockets before turning to go and walk.

Douma and Kokushibo took a glance at each other before following after the other.

─── · · ☁ · · ───

'Man what the hell? would they just get lost already, tsk.' And with that Akaza just started to speed walk hoping to get atleast far away from the both, He just wanted to go to this one particular café he just found, it has things he kind of likes.

He was already nearing to the place before abruptly stopping when Akaza saw a billboard featuring the... U.A Entrance Exam happening at a few months or so.

Staring intently, Now that he saw it he did also heard gossips about it like how it was super hard to get in, Not more than 300 students have a chance to get it.

The pinkette took a little interest in it, I mean assumingly that the ones who passed are strong.. I mean c'mon it's the school of U.A we're talking about so it's only reasonable for only the powerful to get accepted, Right?

Akaza had always been looking for a good, good fight.

There were some remarkable opponents he have encountered but other than that it's all just weaklings who get in his way.