Seulgi smirk knowing the answer already. She just want to tease a brunette. Irene noticed that and elbow seulgi on her rib making a bear girl growl.

" That's hurt..." Seulgi whine.

Irene stick her tongue out.

" let's go eat something then." Joy break the love bird atmosphere.

" okay let's go..."

————

Three of them finish the detention and now walking home. Lisa decide to walk with them and left the car at school.

Chaeyoung and Lisa chatting happily while Jisoo keep hunting her head low.

" Yah what's wrong with her??" Lisa ask chae, nodded to jisoo.

" she's here. Why don't you ask her by yourself???" Chaeyoung roll her eyes.

Lisa use her finger to push chaeyoung's head away to get near Jisoo.

" Yah you good? You look like you are over the moon this morning" Lisa asked.

" Right.... I was over the moon but Mr. Park decide to ruined it. " Jisoo pout and kick the invisible stone.

" hurry... tell me what's wrong??"

Jisoo bite her lip thinking whether she should tell her friends about her moody or not. Because if she tell them, she gonna get tease until she turn into a red paint. But if she doesn't, those monkey and chipmunk will never gonna leave her alone.

" I wear this Hoodie in a hope that Jennie would see this. And I'm excited about it. " Jisoo huff.

" ahhhh "

" ohhhh"

Jisoo look at them weirdly and ask.

" Aren't you guys gonna react to this?"

" why should we?" Chaeyoung tilted her head.

" I mean .... "

" You are so obvious about this Jisoo and we thought you might moody over something else. " Lisa spoke.

" and if we didn't get a detention today, you probably get to show that to your crush. Because seulgi ask us to meet with them" chaeyoung continue.

" she's not my crush." Jisoo deny.

" yeah yeah" Lisa mock.

" I really mean it. She's not my crush." Jisoo cross her arms, facing her friends.

" and why are you so eager to show her this hoodie of yours ???" Lisa ask.

Jisoo gulped and become speechless.

" waee? Cat caught your tongue??" Lisa smirk.

" It's okay Jisoo if you like her. I mean she's Kim Jennie we are talking about." Chaeyoung reassured, rubbing jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo bite her lip and thinking for a moment. Her lip slowly turn into a smile and turn back running away.

" Yahhhh ... where are you going? " Lisa shout.

" SOMEWHERE" Jisoo shout back.

" AND TELL SEULGI THAT I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU GUYS TOO" Jisoo shout one last time before storming off.

Both chaeyoung and Lisa laugh at Jisoo craziness.

————

Irene dropped Jennie off at her home after dinner and roll her window down calling a younger out.

" Jen"

Jennie turn around and raise her eyebrows in a question.

" If you wanna talk about something, you can call me tonight"

Jennie smile, thankfully for a caring.

" thank you joohyun ahh but I'm actually okay. Drive safely okay?" Jennie wave a good bye.

" Sure if you say so. "

Irene bite her lip not buying anything Jennie said but she doesn't want to force her friend.

Jennie process to walk to her house after seeing irene drive away.

" JENNIE "

Her name once again echo through a whole neighborhood. She was about to yell at Irene again for shouting like this but when she turn around, she was too stunned to speak.

" Jen...."

There's a panting Jisoo clutching on her knee catching her breathe. Her forehead is now covering with sweat and her hair messy.

Jisoo gulped feeing thirsty from the run.

" Jennie" Jisoo called out again but with a steady breathe this time.

Jennie finally process and walk towards the older girl.

" Jisoo!! What are you doing here??" She still shocked seeing Jisoo in this state.

Jisoo grinned widely while breathing hard again. She was fine after a short rest but she doesn't know why her heart suddenly pounding so hard again. Maybe because of the run.

" I want to tell you something." Jisoo said still beaming at a younger girl.

" what is it??? " jennie gulped nervously at what Jisoo was going to say.

" I will be there. "

" Huh?" Jennie look confused.

" I will go to the party this weekend." Jisoo said.

" ohhh yeah but you can tell me through text." Jennie said.

" I don't have you number"

" ahhh..." Jennie suddenly sound like a fool.

" but you can tell me that tomorrow "

" I'm afraid I might be in detention again and couldn't tell you. " Jisoo smile.

Jennie scoff and slowly smile with Jisoo.

" You are so unpredictable " she said.

" you should go inside now. I'm sorry for wake your whole neighbor." Jisoo joke

" you should be" jennie smile and play along.

" go in now. It's cold." Jisoo urged, not wanting a brunette to stand in this cold weather.

" you too. Get home safely "

jennie walk backward, wave a goodbye and turn around toward her house. Just as she about to open the door, Jisoo call her again.

" Jennie"

She turn around.

" You look beautiful today. With your hair down like this" Jisoo give her an eyes smile and run off. Leaving Jennie with a pounding heart once again.

" gosh Kim Jisoo .... You are going to be a death of me"