Mirabel: So...you're going to stay for breakfast, right?

Sofia snaps out of her trance as she gazes at Mirabel.

Sofia: Yeah, I have to apologize to someone anyway.

Mirabel is dragged outside by Sofia before she can ask any more questions.

When they arrive, they see Dolores with several Arepas, stacking her plate with them. She appears unusually tense.

Sofia: No, that isn't Dolores...

Mirabel walks in and locks her gaze on her prey, while Sofia follows her.

Mirabel tries to be normal while speaking to "Dolores."

Mirabel: Hello, Dolores. You know, you're my favorite cousin out of all my older cousins.

Sofia: Mirabel that's not Dol-

Mirabel's hand covers Sofia's mouth as she speaks. Sofia gives her a deadpan look as she pulls away from Mirabel's grip.

Sofia: No mames Mirabel te sudan las manos.(Mirabel your hands are fucking sweaty)

Mirabel just keeps talking while wiping her hand on her dress.

Mirabel: So I feel like I can talk to you about anything, ergo you can talk to me about anything, like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about, but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about.

Suddenly behind them appears Felix, who stands with the real Dolores. Sofia and Mirabel get startled when Felix talks.

Felix: Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds.

The "Dolores" near Mirabel and Sofia, morphs back into Camilo.

Mirabel simply stares at Sofia, confused.

Sofia: I try to tell you that was not Dolores...

The real Dolores goes besides Mirabel and Sofia whispering to them.

Dolores : The only one worried about the
magic is you...and the rats talking in the walls...

She squeaks and keeps talking.

Dolores: Oh, and Luisa. I heard her eye twitching all night.

Sofia: Mirabel...

Mirabel: Mh?

Sofia gestures to Luisa, who is carrying a table with one hand.

Mirabel: Ah, there she is, come on.

Mirabel walks ahead, but before Sofia can catch up, she gives Dolores a hug, causing her to squeak.

Sofia: I'm so sorry for not hanging out with you after the ceremony; I got a little tipsy and forgot...

Sofia whispers sadly into Dolores' ear. Dolores stands there processing what Sofia just said as she smiles and hugs back.

Dolores: It's all right. I forgive you...

Sofia looks relieved as she pulls away with a dorky smile.

Sofia: Ahi Dios, I thought you were going to be mad at me-

Dolores: If you take me on a date.

Sofia freezes as she squeaks a blush on her face. Dolores laughs, a loving smile on her face.

Dolores: Tomatito...

She squeaks and walks away, leaving Sofia a blushing mess.

Abuela: Everyone to the table. Let's go, let's go --

Sofia snaps out of her trance as she walks to the table where everyone is already seated. Dolores smiles at her and pats the seat next to her. Sofia smiles and sits down between Dolores and Isabela. Everyone began to eat, but Señora Alma interrupted by standing up.

Abuela: Stop. First, an announcement. I've
spoken to the Guzmans about Mariano's proposal to Isabela. Dolores, do we have a date?

Dolores: Tonight...He wants five babies.

Sofia: *chokes on saliva*

Dolores pats Sofia on the back. She raises her eyes to Dolores, who smirks at her.

Sofia: Why are you trying to scare her, you liar?

Sofia spoke in hushed tone that only Dolores could hear. She shrugged and continued to eat.

Sofia looks at Isabela as Alma plucks out the only haphazardly colored flower that has grown on her hair.

Sofia: Vieja marrana...

Sofia grabs the imperfect flower and fixes it to her own hair, smiling at Isabela. Isabela returns to eating with a genuine smile, grabbing Sofia's hand from beneath the table. Sofia smiles but stiffens as another hand grabs her other hand...Dolores. She looked at Dolores and then at Isabela, who both smiled at each other and squeezed Sofia's hands slightly. Sofia then realized...

She was caught up in a love triangle.