The Emporer's New Toy

Start from the beginning

Y/N:" ok "

R/S:" Prince Vegeta, we are approaching Frieza planet 1 "

Vegeta:" oh well then Call everyone to the main hall got it"

R/S:" yes Sir"

TimeSkip an hour

as the ship was nearing the planet, Frieza get word that an unregistered ship was entering the atmosphere

Frieza:" who foes ship belong to"

A/N:" Freiza soldier= F/S"

F/S:" I don't know my lord, but they requested an audience with you"

Frieza:" ( irritated Sigh ) fine then, take me to the meeting room, after they land escort them to me"

F/S:" yes sir"

he said before running out

Frieza:' who is it that it was this important to demand to have an audience with me, is they aren't of any use to me, I will kill them '

he said as he was riding in his bubble car to the meeting room

after a minute he was surprised by who stepped into the room

a group of Saiyans and a space wardog, and the prince of the Saiyans, and a little Saiyan kid that caught his interest that was riding the war dog like a horse

Frieza:" hmm after making such an entrance, I apologize if I don't seem in the mood for hospitality, so please tell me your reasoning here before I end your pitiful life, Prince Vegeta"

Vegeta:" ( gulps ) I-uh w-we want a ( clears his throat ) we want to join the Frieza Force"

Frieza:" hmm and what can you offer me Price, I already have some of the best fighters in the entire universe at my disposal"

Vegeta:" our power, as you know we are the last few Saiyans that exist, I'm sure you heard the fate of our planet, correct"

Frieza:" yes it was tragic, losing one of my more valuable fighting forces, but still I have better and stronger fighting force other than the Saiyans, so what make you any different "

Vegeta:" I have a power level of 16000, My bodyguard has a power level of 4000, our newcomer Raditz has a power level of 1000 and there is R/S and Other R/S they both have a power level of 1100 each and the war dog has a power level of 3000"

Frieza:" hmm not gonna lie, that is quite some impressive battle power you have there Monkey's but it's still not enough "

Vegeta:" I thought so, but don't worry, we still have a Saiyan that exceeds even my own power by a tremendous margin"

Frieza:" ooo ho ho ho ho ho, really, I will be the judge of that, now let me see this powerful worrier you have Prince"

he said in a daring tone

Vegeta:" Y/N step forward please"

Y/N:" ok, forward Bah "

as Bah steps forward with Y/N on his back, Frieza was in shock that this 4-year-old kid was stronger than the Prince

Frieza:" was trickery is this Monkey, do you really think you can fool me this easily"

he said in an angry tone

Vegeta:" this is no trick, check you, scouter, then you will understand what I am talking about"

as Freiza check his high-level scouter, he was shocked out of his mind, this kid, this little toddler had a power level of 200000 nearly half the full power of his 1-st form