68. *I'll never regret choosing you

Start from the beginning

"You're the best" she kissed his cheek.

Remus smiled in return.

"I'll go put these in water" he held her hands.

Spencer nodded before handing the flowers over.

She went back to bed, staring at the window and held his had once he came.

He kissed her shoulder before holding her tighter.

"Remus?"

"Yeah"

Spencer turned around, facing him. She smiled before kissing him.

He somehow found himself on top of her, "sorry- I'm sorry" he pulled himself back.

"Why?" she said out of breath.

Remus only stared back.

"Do you not want to?" she asked.

"I don't want to pressure you, especially with everything going on now" he looked away.

Spencer chuckled, her hand on his arm.

"Why are you laughing" he looked up at her, a small smile on his lips.

"I was thinking the same thing" she shrugged. "You feel guilty, not only about Addison but about being with me- don't," she laughed as he wanted to cut her off, "I know it's less than in the beginning but it lingers you know- and I get it... Especially with the whole Addison thing I don't want to-"

"Spencer you don't have to worry about me" he shook his head.

"Of course I do," she shook her head, "you're my person Remus" she pet his cheek. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that- I'm trying to put myself in your shoes."

"What are my shoes saying?"

"That you're my professor... who happens to be in a relationship with me, someone whose old professor abused them. Your brain thinks you should hold off on any sexual activity because I saw her not that long ago and I'm sure you've debated giving me space I certainly don't want, plus your body is agrees with me."

"You take a shower every time we get close to having sex. While I don't have your hearing, I can only assume what you're doing in there," she chuckled, "And I get that you might think I'm in a bad emotional state and you might feel like you're taking advantage of me but you're not, I'd very much like to have sex with you Remus" she finished.

Remus continued to look at her features.

"I miss you" she whispered. "But if you don't want to, I understand."

"You're not a regret Spencer" he spoke. "I'll never regret choosing you" he shook his head. "That feeling is greater than any guilt."

Spencer smiled, knowing her blush is now visible.

"I'd very much like to have sex with you too" he kissed her cheek.

"Good because I can feel how hard you are" she whispered in his ear.

Remus took his shirt off as Spencer took her shorts off.

"Don't," Remus placed his hand on hers as she was about to take her underwear off.

Spencer nodded before taking her shirt off.

Remus studied her every movement, taking her in as if it was their first time.

He parted her legs further, pushing himself on top of her but not taking his joggers off.

As he moved against her, her hands went to his back.