Taehyung couldn't see anyone's face properly because of his veil. But he could feel everyone's gaze on him.

His parents were shocked when they saw a person besides the king. It was Jennie. His mother looked at his father. They remember years ago when taehyung was sick his fever wasn't going down, they thought they are going to lose their son.  this witch came to their home and give them some medicine and said something they didn't understand " Take care of this child he is going to play a big role in future. "

They could never forget this lady. Because of her taehyung is still alive and now they understand what she was saying that time.

Jungkook's mother, the previous queen introduces them to everyone. She was really happy to see taehyung.

When they met the king, they bowed to him but jungkook said from now on they are also his parents so they don't need bow anymore.

Even though his tone was cold they could feel jungkook's respect towards them.

Finally it's time for the weeding. Jungkook said his bow's now it's taehyung's turn who was standing like a stick in fear.

His mother told him and then he clutched into her arm and nervously said his part.

The clapping could be heard as taehyung took a deep breath. He didn't dare to look at  the king.

He was dying inside thinking did the king read his letter or not and if did then why he still married him. When he was in his home he thought about asking about it to the king but now standing in front of the king in his palace he was nervous as hell. He could feel the king looking at him with his sharp eyes. He just decided to look at the floor. The floor looks interesting.

Taehyung is now waiting for the king to come to his room cough cough King's room.

He lifted his veil and saw the room. The room looked nice it just needed some colors he thought.

He looked at the wine bottles. Those could be blood bottles he thought.

He heard door opening and widen his eyes he quickly pull down his veil and sit down on the bed.

He could hear the footsteps coming towards him.

The king stand in front of him. He didn't said anything he just keep staring at him.

Taehyung waited for him to lift up the veil but he was getting impatient. Yes he was scared but also his back was hurting because it's been a long time since he is sitting.

Finally the king thought it's time he life the veil and saw taehyung's face. Since taehyung was looking down he lifted up his chin to make taehyung looked at him.

Taehyung could feel him looking at him but he didn't open his eyes. He closed his eyes tightly.

Jungkook chuckled seeing his bride's face. He heard from his friend that taehyung is beautiful but he didn't think he will think gorgeous. His skin, his lips he looks like a fairy. Now he wanted to see his eyes but taehyung wasn't opening his making him annoyed little bit.

" Do you think I am stupid? " He asked in his cold voice making taehyung open his eyes. He stare at jungkook with wide eyes.

Jungkook raised his one eyebrows asking for an answer but taehyung was too shocked to say something.

" I don't like repeating myself. "

" Your ...majesty, you ar...e not. " Said taehyung almost crying.
Why his majesty is asking him this. Is this because of the letter.

" Good that you know I am not.
But you still dare to lie. " Said jungkook making taehyung's knees go weak.

Taehyung immediately bowed to him and said in pleading voice " Please forgive me your majesty. I will not dare to lie in future. "

" Hmm. " Said jungkook and told him to stand.

jungkook  stand in front of him opening his arms.

Taehyung blinked few times to understand why the king standing like this.

When he understood what the king means he could already see him annoyed.

Taehyung helped him to take off his heavy coats and jewels.

After that jungkook asked him " Are you ready? "

Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes and noded his head.

He could feel his loud heartbeat as the king came close to him.

Jungkook took off his crown along with veil then he leaned towards him.

Taehyung thought the king is going to kiss him so he closed his eyes but to his surprise jungkook went to his neck and kissed his neck before sinking his sharp teeth making taehyung grabbed his shoulder in pain.

After marking jungkook looked at taehyung's face. Tears were coming out from those beautiful eyes making his heart clench for some reason.

He wiped his tears and picked him up. He made taehyung lay down on the bed then covered him with blankets.

" Sleep. " He said before laying down besides him.

Taehyung looked at him and asked " Why? "

" Didn't you say you can't carry children then what's the point? " Said jungkook making taehyung looked at him with horror.

Jungkook controlled his laugh seeing his face and closed his eyes.

Taehyung felt dying again not knowing jungkook was teasing him.

Author's note

This story with finish in 5 chapters and I will update tomorrow.

And thank you so much for your support