"In no way am I jealous."

You smirked while tilting your head to the side. "No?"

He shook his head. "No. I need to go take a shower and get ready. Thank you for breakfast."

Tom stood up, putting his plate in the sink. You laughed as he shut the door to the bathroom.

-

There was a noise in the hallway closet. Timothée kept looking back at the bedroom where you were in getting changed. He quietly opened the door to see Andi on the floor with zip ties on her hands and feet. Her eyes went wide as she tried to scream, but duct tape covered her mouth, muffling the sound.

"Shh. Cassie, it's me." Timothée put a finger over his mouth trying to get Andi to quiet down.

Timothée looked down the hallway one more time before slowly removing Andi's tape. She had tears streaming down her face, black mascara surrounding her eyes.

"What happened to you?"

"You have to get out of here." Andi whispered. "It's her."

"Chase?" You called out coming out of the bedroom.

Timothée put a pocket knife in Andi's hands. "Get out of here. I'll distract her." He then shut the door, twisting the doorknob to silence the clicking noise.

"Here." Timothée awkwardly came around the corner, trying to act like nothing was wrong.

"We should probably stay here for the night. We can go looking for the others tomorrow when the sun comes back up."

"Any idea where they might be?"

You looked at him weirdly. "Obviously not. We all got separated. It wouldn't be just us if I knew where they were."

You walked into the kitchen wanting to grab a drink of water. Timothée kept his eye on the hallway door. Andi had opened the door, and Timothée waved his hand for her to hurry and get out.

"You're acting weird."

Timothée stiffened up. "How am I acting weird."

You looked him up and down in silence. There was a creak from the floor, signaling there was another person in the house.

"GO!" Timothée screamed as Andi took off running.

You pushed past him and stormed over to the door that was wide open. You had to act like you were looking outside at Andi running away.

You took a deep breath, rolling your tongue in your cheek. "You really shouldn't have done that."

The assistant director ran over to whisper in the director's ear. He leaned down while still watching you and Timothée act. Something pricked his ears because he looked at the assistant excitedly.

"Cut! Everyone take a break. Great job you three. We'll come back to this." He jumped out of his seat and ran outside the building.

Andi walked back into the cabin house. "So we're just going to stop in the middle of a scene?"

"I guess so." You shrugged your shoulders heading out of the building as well. You wanted to go to your trailer to lay down. You had been on your feet all afternoon. A break sounded nice.

Timothée followed you. Normally on breaks, all of you went to each other's trailers to hang out. Audrey and Sage weren't on set today though.

"I bet you're excited to kill me." He put his hands in his pockets as he fell in sync with your footsteps.