𝘅𝗶𝗶𝗶. regalo.

Start from the beginning

He kissed her in front of everyone, and it was sweet and full of longing. Their lips move in their own rhythm, embracing each other, and neither of them cares if anyone is looking.

They pull back from their kiss, their foreheads brushing against each other as they catch their breath. May casts her gaze down to his lips, where her red gloss is smudged, and she can't help but think how good it looks on him.

"Really? In front of us?" Britney scoffed, followed by Jairus and Hanan, who were taken aback by the scenario they witnessed. "Well, I believe you missed your wife a lot."

"Hmm, I do," Harry answered, placing a light kiss on May's forehead.

"Getting bold are we, brother?" Thalia tease.

"Yeah, it is in our blood."

Harry looks at May and wipes the lip gloss that has formed on the side of her lips as a result of their kiss. "Let's go home; I have something for you."

"Oh, Potter has something for my sister; I wonder what it is," Celine teases. "Is it a baby?"

"You'll see," Harry answered, earning a playful 'oh' from them before they exited the group, hand in hand.

When they arrived at their house, Harry noticed a slight change in May and furrowed his brow. "Did you get a haircut?" He inquired, and she nodded. "And you dye your hair?"

"Yes, it is bad?"

"No," he says. "You look beautiful in it, and it suits you."

"Thank you," she muttered, smiling as she felt a strange sensation in her stomach. He approached her and handed her a rectangle velvet box, which caused her brow to furrow.

"I went to a store before I left where we stayed for the mission to get it," he spoke as she opened the box, revealing a gold necklace with a small heart pendant with an 'm' in the center. "I got the necklace since it reminded me of you."

"Thank you," was all she could say, her gaze fixed on the necklace; it's stunning, and she'd wear it all the time. Her gaze was drawn to him only to find that he was already staring at her, a look she had never seen him give before; it was a sight that made her feel like she was the only one he was staring at, that despite the people around her, his gaze was fixed to her, and her alone.

"Could you put this on me?" she inquired, showing him the necklace, to which he agreed and grabbed it as she turned around, swiftly putting her hair up and feeling his hot breath ghosting across her skin as he placed the necklace around her neck.

"Done," he whispered, and she turned around, his gaze falling on her newly painted nails. "Did you paint your nails?"

May nodded as he took her hand in his, "red looks lovely on you, darling," he said as he laid a soft kiss on the back of her hands, causing her blush slightly.

"You like my nails?" She asked the moment she withdraw her hands to him.

"Yes." 

"Don't you think it would look wonderful holding something?" she asked, and the way she said it was sweet, and you could tell what she meant. As she waits for his response, her fingertips trace his jawline down to his chest.

"Something?" he asks, his breath hitched in his throat as her fingertips roamed around his body, oddly making him feel things he hadn't felt towards her, strangely turning him on and filling his mind with several meanings of the word something.

"Hmm, like a new purse, perhaps a glass of wine," she responds casually, "why? are you thinking of something else?"

"No, I'm not thinking about anything else," he responded, giving her a slight smile, and she opened her mouth to say something, but he stopped her off by saying, "I still have something to give you," hoping the last discussion they had would not be brought up again since who knows what he would do if it was.