Family dinner and Going to Canada.

During dinner it was very awkward since Yezun never formally introduced the child to Shen Wei and the audacity to the leave the child with him and being called father when he is clearly not the father of the child.

Shen Wei glared dagger eyes at Yezun. And Yezun who was feeling Shen Wei glaring dagger eyes at him. Glare back although they didn't say anything but the child could sense the tension of the both brothers.

Both papa should not fight the little boy said which only made it worst since they both continue to glare each other like they were having a staring contest to see who blink first 😂

Dinner was awkward.

To teach Yezun a lesson Shen Wei tuck the little boy to sleep and later spank Yezun

The next morning Yezun felt sore and walked differently.

Shanyuan was confused and asked are you oh okay.

Yup he glared at Shen Wei but Shen Wei and continue to butter his toast and ate it and was satisfied with what happen to Yezun.

Yezun kept walking differently even after he left for work.

Shen Wei laughs to himself and said serves you right.

Shen Wei took his normal strolls to head for his lesson  when he heard someone call to him.

It was zhao yunlan Shen Wei walk quickly to avoid zhao yunlan. When Shen Wei open one of the door of he arrived in Canada only to shock that zhao yunlan managed to walk through the portal.

He was so stunned that Shen Wei could not utter a word. Zhao yunlan was shock that he was in a another place.

Zhao yunlan was like where are we?!

He quickly walk around and Shen Wei had to chase him and say you need to go school.

But zhao yunlan said no and realize where they were.

Are we in Canada he says?

Uhm Shen Wei didn't know what to say but he said yup we are in Canada.

Wow he said Canada zhao yunlan said.

You know zhao yunlan said I think I like you he said.

Giving Shen Wei a cheek smile and Shen Wei didn't know what to say. But just stand there like a statue.