Second Attempt to Commit Suicide and a savior comes.

Zhao Yunlan woke up that morning with his relatives shouting at him for over sleeping.

His uncle kick him of the bed and said GET UP YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MAKE BREAKFAST.

Then came in his cousin she threw the skirt in his face saying my skirt got burned thanks to your dumb ironing.

He can hear all of them screaming and shouting and blaming he finally snapped and said.

ENOUGH!!!!! He shouted I had it with all of you.

But his uncle smack him and said you live in my house and in my roof we give you shelter and food and even pay for your school fees. Is this how you repay us.

Hahaha he laugh in a sarcastic manner and glare at his uncle and said You know what I am done with this family.

I AM DONE!!! zhao yunlan shouted and left for school.

He walked to the bus stop and wanted to shout so badly that the tears couldn't even come out.

He hit his head at the bus stop sign and said idiot idiot idiot he repeated said and laugh hysterically and said I wish someone could hear my plead.

After school finish he was bullied by his cousin friends and was corner in alley where they beat him up.

He worked part time in a convenience store to earn money. He stayed in Internet cafe so he wouldn't return to that hectic household.

Until police were looking for him it turns out his family report him missing.

Fuck!!! He cursed and ran away.

He ran to a bridge and finally decided that I want to die.

He jump off the bridge.

For once he said to himself at least nobody will find my body and I can finally Rest In Peace. As he was about to shut his eyes he sees someone reaching for his hand.

Who Are You?!! Zhao yunlan said before he black outs

Who Are You?!! Zhao yunlan said before he black outs. The man performs CPR on him.

He cough cough.

Hey mister he said I just wanted to die why did you save me.

Answer me he said?!

The man didn't turn but instead threw money at him and said keep the change and don't ran away at home again.

The man gave him 30000 yuan and walks away in a hurry. Zhao yunlan tries to find the man but he disappears. Zhao yunlan looks at the money and laughs and said thanks and walks home.

He went to a find cheaper motel and stayed for awhile he said to himself he needs to work so that he won't relay on his family.

He hears the clock tower go ding ding ding it's midnight he said it's my birthday.

Well happy birthday to me he said he smiles and prays that someone is listening.

In the other side.

Yezun was surprised to see Shen Wei wet he said did you get drenched or what?!

Shen Wei didn't reply to him but instead went upstairs to get a shower.

As he turn the shower on he stayed there for awhile thinking what the boy said to him.

I wanted to died why?!! did you save me I am nobody he shouts.

He chuckles and said hmmm you are not a nobody you are a somebody.

Kunlun he said and smile as a tear went down his eyes.